Land Use Commission
Sunday, October 27, 2019
LUC members Present: Rosie Gray - chairperson, Delia Lake, Sudane Erato, Lilith Ivory
LUC members Absent: Cathy Sabre, Han Held
Guests: Awenbunny Lisle:, Kyoko Furse-Barzane
Call to order: Rosie Gray, 10:17
Approve Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZwH ... sp=sharing; Lillith moves, Sudane seconds, Ayes – 4, Nays – 0, motion approved
Approve Last Meeting Minutes: No vote, since not quorate
1. Alpine Meadows Survey https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d4U ... sp=sharing
a. Lilith suggests considering part of old bowl for a Pip Torok community center
b. Kyoko suggests announcing it publicly once location is set
c. Rosie asks if that is an official approval, with a positive response from the Chancellor
d. Discussion of particulars and request for drawings
2. Locus Amoenus waterfront bridge adjustments (Sudane and Cathy), is tabled.
3. Map of public spaces: Add teleport board to CDS places of interest from Anzere
4. Monastery added to agenda under new business.
Comments from Guests:
1. Kyoko is cleaning administration loose ends for next chancellor
2. Awenbunny questions why sl changing to mesh shouldn’t override grandfathering.
Next Meeting: Nov. 24, 10 am slt.
Meeting over: 11:58
Announcements and transcripts of the Land Use Commission
Moderator: SC Moderators
1 post • Page 1 of 1