940 Talenstrasse

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Sylvia Tamalyn
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

940 Talenstrasse

Post by Sylvia Tamalyn »

Wow, what a great build, Sudane! I love all the details: the window seats, fountain, the textures... and the tiny owls! Looking forward to seeing your next creation. :)

Sudane Erato
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: 940 Talenstrasse

Post by Sudane Erato »

Thank you! These projects are great fun, though they take me *forever* to do!

I hope it is well understood that my style is to use detail components from various marketplace artists to add a level of style which is beyond my own abilities. My sources include Jammin and Zimberlab. But first with the build on Kendrastrasse, where I used many elements from Icaland, and now with this build, where I have used many elements from Pierre Ceriano (the Tudor windows, the shop fronts, the vaulted ceiling inside, many other things), I have contacted the artist and invited them to see what I've managed with their creations. Ica was most complimentary, and he asked about setting up a shop in our valley (which I told him we couldn't do because of the covenant). Just today I got the following message from Pierre Ceriano...

"Aww indeed ! I visited your place and can say it is a very representative piece of Romantic Germany (I visited some villages in the Black Forest and Bavaria IRL). You did a great job with the TalenStrasse anchor :) Staying at your disposal if you need specific stuff for your projects. I continue visiting... :)"

Sudane...............

*** Confirmed Grump ***
Profile: http://bit.ly/p9ASqg
Sylvia Tamalyn
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: 940 Talenstrasse

Post by Sylvia Tamalyn »

A friend of CDS popped in yesterday, and I took her on a tour of your new builds in NFS. She is European and was very impressed, particularly with this latest one. She also commented on the authentic style. :)

Return to “General Discussion”