Guided Tour For A New Friend

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Guided Tour For A New Friend

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

I will have a guest these days who is up to a guided tour through the CDS. She is a video artist and I am hoping she will do some work in our estate on occasion of events. Her name is Myrical Lyric, please give her some support if you run into her :)

Now I am pondering what I should show her. I believe I should pick some places that are a must-see and leave the rest to her personal exploring.

She is interested in parks, beaches, arcades, theaters (among other things).

So I would start in Locus Amoenus at the beach, follow the Rhenus to the Art Cafe (does anyone have a LM or coordinates for that? Any other place I should not miss in LA?) enter Colonia Nova through the western gate, go underground in [s.p.o.i.l.e.r], leave the Cloaca at the Rhenus again and show her the Praetorium, go back to Forum, stop at the Thermae and head out to the Theater, where I will invite her for the Autumn dances.
TP to the Garden of Peace, take the brook trail through Alpine Meadows to Neufreistadt, fly a little as a shortcut, stop by the Platz, visit the Irish Pub, take a look at the Church and the Rathaus, show her the MoCa and the Clock-Tower and end up at the Schloss (can I have a LM for the Catacombes there please?)

What do you think? Any tips or additions? Critique?

The tour is scheduled on Sunday noon - does anyone want to join?

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Ian Maclaren
Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Guided Tour For A New Friend

Got all LMs now and added -of course, silly! - the sanctuary of women...

Ian Maclaren
Lyubov
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Lyubov »

This sounds incredible Tan! It would be wonderful for a pro to create some video of CDS. I'm still new and constantly discovering places myself...I don't think I have found even half of the sites you mentioned! Maybe you could share those sites and LMs? :)

I have been working on my 6-sim hot air balloon tour. Just today, I finally have it working! I have created a basic route, from the Friedsee airfield and back, through NFS, AM, CN, LA, MON, and back to FS. It's a nice 10-minute ride. I'd also love some must-see points of interest that I should include on a balloon ride.

<3 Lyubov

Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Al ballon ride! Great! Will surely check it out. AFAIK Delia will start working on a list of public places, this is going to become very interesting IMO.
Dear Lyubov have you seen the Sancruary of Women yet? It is across the road south from the Garden of Peace. There is a plate leading to a website and you can TP to the Chapel of Women in New England - my personal highlight ATM.

Ian Maclaren
Lyubov
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Lyubov »

Uhhhh...I never heard of the Sanctuary of Women, Garden of Peace, or Chapel of Women until your post...

/me feels like Jon Snow...she Knows Nothing :)

<3 Lyubov

Return to “General Discussion”