Deadline to declare

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Callipygian
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Deadline to declare

Post by Callipygian »

I was abruptly logged out of SL while trying to send out a group notice reminding everyone that today at 12 noon SLT was the deadline for declaration to stand for RA. The SL Grid status says all is just fine, but that is clearly not the case for me - logging in now hangs half way for the last 30 minutes.

Since I cannot log in, I am posting here to remind everyone that today is the last day to declare to stand for the current RA. The deadline was 12 noon SLT, but I have no way of knowing if login problems are also affecting others, so I am extending that to midnight tonight SLT. If you are planning to declare please do so by dropping a notecard into my inventory inworld.

If you cannot log in through the course of the day and wish to declare, you can do so in a reply to this post prior to the midnight SLT deadline.

Callipygian

People often say that, in a democracy, decisions are made by a majority of the people. Of course, that is not true. Decisions are made by a majority of those who make themselves heard and who vote -- a very different thing.

Walter H. Judd

Return to “General Discussion”