Announcing the CDS Land Vendors

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Tor Karlsvalt
Chancellor
Chancellor

Announcing the CDS Land Vendors

Post by Tor Karlsvalt »

As part of my Casperlet expansion initiative, I have asked Rudeen to set up two Casperlet vendors in Colonia Nova. I placed them under the colonnade of the PIO/Government Office in Colonia Nova.

The vendors will allow for easier sorting though parcels via an in world vendor. One vendor holds the alpine parcels while the other holds the Mediterranean or Tuscan parcels.

A sign above the vendors advertises our available land, shows which theme applies to the vendors and gives more information about buying land in CDS. Thank you Rosie Gray for making the sign and writing the notecard.

The vendors in our little land office area are at:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/C ... /89/179/44

This is a central location in Colonia Nova and near an EM Board.

These vendors will be a valuable tool for visitors and estate managers. It is also a place where you can check the availability of prim parcels.

This concludes the set up phase of this project. To recap I have accomplished the following:

• Updated descriptions for all parcels on the Casperlet webpage to include the LI for each parcel. Thanks to Sylvia Tamalyn for helping with this.

• Rosie Gray offered to link the Casperlet webpage to the kiosks and CDS website.

• Created pictures for all the available parcels.

• Set out the Caspperlet Payment Kiosk in the Rathaus.

• Requested that Rudeen set up the two Casperlet vendors

From here out, I will only have to add parcel pictures as more parcel change hands.

Finally, check out my post to the SL Land Forum. This week I highlighted Stella Marina. https://community.secondlife.com/forums ... g-village/

Attachments
New Land Vendors in CN PIO Office.png
Citizen

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”