Major Change to Alpine Meadow proposal Jan 2020

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Major Change to Alpine Meadow proposal Jan 2020

Post by Rosie Gray »

The Land Use Commission, with the approval of Chancellor Emilia are proposing to make some changes to the Alpine Meadow region. This posting is to notify the citizenry for a chance to discuss the proposed changes, and address any concerns.

The proposal is as follows:

To remove the 4 row houses known as the "Mews", and to terraform the land so that the 4 parcels for private purchase are higher up, just under the walls of Neufreistadt, with space between them, and with each parcel having a view. They would be open for the appropriate alpine house placement, by whomever purchases the parcels. (No supplied houses.)

The cliffs that are currently behind the Mews houses would be moved forward to behind the access road, and a new access pathway would be installed for the 4 new parcels higher up.

The sim sides will be adjusted to fit the new terrascaping, and there may be small adjustments to the main road that runs up the mountain, to allow for the new access pathway.

To see illustrations on what is planned, you can visit the lower room of the Neufreistadt school at this landmark: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/N ... 44/234/170

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas
Lyubov
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: Major Change to Alpine Meadow proposal Jan 2020

Post by Lyubov »

Love it! This will make the four parcels much more attractive.

I also like that owners will have the freedom to place their own house.

Will any zoning or covenant changes be necessary to specify the appropriate structure size, style, and placement?

Cathy Sabre
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by Cathy Sabre »

I believe we planned to adjust the parcels to fit within the existing codes, Lyubov, as that doesn't seem to pose any problems.

richie deschanel
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by richie deschanel »

As a former resident of AM I fully support this proposal.

Lyubov
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Lyubov »

I just stopped by today and I love the changes! It's very beautiful in this part of AM and I love the staging of the houses and landscaping on the new parcels. Great work, thank you!

Return to “General Discussion”