Draft of Regulations concerning the Villa of Pines, CN

Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild

Moderator: SC Moderators

Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Draft of Regulations concerning the Villa of Pines, CN

Post by Moon Adamant »

Villa of the Pines (R.07 and R.08) is available as a building area to all CDS citizens. In order to use it you will need to join the New Guild Resource group. Moon or other officers can send you an invitation on request. Here are the rules:

1. You may use the land for a building project for up to three hours. After that you should take your construction into your inventory. The land will be checked daily.

2. The land has about 600 free prims. If more than one citizen is building at the same time you are required to share both the space and the available prims.

3. From time to time the land will be used for classes and workshops. If they conflict, these take priority over personal projects.

4, If you have a longer term project you may request permission from any of the Guild faculty to keep the unfinished build on the plot for a longer period (up to a week). In this case the project should use the land close to the eastern edge of the sim and not get in the way of smaller short-term projects at the western end of the plots.

----

Thanks to Jon who not only provides this space as also sketched these rules! :)

Eudaimonia now!
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Draft of Regulations concerning the Villa of Pines, CN

Post by Moon Adamant »

These Regulations were voted at the Board Meeting of 14th September, Motion to approve them as stated carried.

Eudaimonia now!
Jamie Palisades
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Draft of Regulations concerning the Villa of Pines, CN

Post by Jamie Palisades »

That's a really cool resource. Many thanks to Jon and his team for providing it. Regards JP

== My Second Life home is CDS. Retired after three terms
== as chancellor of the oldest self-governing sims in SL.

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”