CDS TENTH ANNIVERSARY - initial planning meeting

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ceasar Xigalia
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

CDS TENTH ANNIVERSARY - initial planning meeting

Post by Ceasar Xigalia »

I would like to welcome all citizens to a kick off planning meeting for the CDS tenth anniversary celebrations. Saturday (7/5/2014) 2pm SLT at the Chancellors office.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/N ... 46/189/208

The CDS tenth anniversary celebrations will commence planning immediately after the SL 11 birthday is done. I look forward to coordinating this with all branches of government and suggest a time frame for the celebration to commence with a kick off event on July 31, 2014, the tenth anniversary of the Linden proposal launch, with a crescendo leading to the actual birthday of September 20th celebration, with highlights continuing through the end of this term. This is for each and every one of the CDS citizens to feel a part of and enjoy!

July 31 2004 Haney Linden launches project for communities wishing to preserve the snow sims/ kick off 10th anniversary celebration
September 12 2004 Proposal Approved, 10 year anniversary celebration
September 20 2004 Land in Anzere, 10 th Birthday of CDS Celebration!
Tenth anniversary size celebration of Oktoberfest !
November 14 2004 Provisional Government, 10th anniversary
Grid wide exposure of CDS, the ability for all citizens to participate as they desire, and a good time to be had by each and every one of us is the goal of these events.

I look forward to working with the other branches of government in any way possible in the celebration of the TENTH anniversary of CDS.

Ceasar Xigalia,
“I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”
― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

Return to “Events in CDS”