Moderator: SC Moderators

Lilith Ivory
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Inauguration Transcripts

Post by Lilith Ivory »

Inauguration of Laura Azalee as member of the 31th RA
Thuesday 5/28 at 7am slt in the praetorium of Colonia Nova
Witnesses: Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) and Lyubov (20180414)
(Sadly a crash ate the transcript of the oath)

--------

Inauguration of Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) as Chancellor of the 31th term and Lyubov (20180414), Rosie Gray and MadmaxSoulLover as members of the 31th RA
Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 1:00 pm SLT at the praetorium of Colonia Nova
Witnesses: KalinaSoulLover; Hannah Marie De La Cruz[Han Held]; Pip Torok; Cathy Sabre; Bixyl Shuftan; Lady Kiki Whatever (inekeb)

[13:04] Lilith Ivory: it was my plan to swear the chancellor in first so the RA can continue with it´s votes afterwards
[13:04] Lyubov (20180414): sounds good :)
[13:04] Lilith Ivory: I call this meeting to order now :)
[13:05] Lilith Ivory: Kyoko you are first :)
[13:05] Lilith Ivory: The affirmation of office is a public declaration that in the office to which you have been duly elected, you will solemnly affirm to uphold the Constitution of the CDS and take the duties of the Chancelor seriously
so please if you would, insert your own name into the affirmation and read the text into the local chat:
[13:06] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): I, Kyoko (samara barzane), having been elected Chancellor of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[13:06] Lilith Ivory: thank you Kyoko and congrats for being our chancellor this term :)
[13:06] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) bows humbly
[13:06] Rosie Gray: clap clap clap
[13:06] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): no speech either LOL
[13:06] Pip Torok: *applause*
[13:06] Lilith Ivory smiles
[13:06] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): \o/ \o/ \o/
[13:06] Rosie Gray: thank you Kyoko!
[13:06] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): ❤Ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚ Ⓤ❤
[13:06] Cathy Sabre: agees
[13:07] Lyubov (20180414): thank you Chancellor :)
[13:07] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): \o/ \o/ \o/
[13:07] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): (yay for being chancellor, not for no speech :p)
[13:07] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): thank you one and all
[13:07] Lilith Ivory: hehehe
[13:07] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): /end speech
[13:07] Lilith Ivory: let´s continue with the RA now :)
[13:07] Lilith Ivory: The affirmation of office is a public declaration that in the office to which you have been duly elected, you will solemnly affirm to uphold the Constitution of the CDS and take the duties of the RA seriously
so please if you would, insert your own name into the RA affirmation and read the text into the local chat:

I, .... , having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[13:07] Lilith Ivory: Lyubov , would you like to go first?
[13:08] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you Lilith
[13:08] Lyubov (20180414): I, Lyubov (20180414 Resident), having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[13:08] Lilith Ivory: thank you Lyubov and congreats for being elected into the 31th RA :)
[13:08] Rosie Gray: ··•°•··..☺ Applauds! ☺ ..··•°•··..
[13:08] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Applause!!
[13:08] Lyubov (20180414): Thank you Citizens of CDS! :D
[13:08] Lyubov (20180414): <3
[13:09] Pip Torok claps furiously
[13:09] Lilith Ivory smiles
[13:09] Lilith Ivory: Max, would you like to go next?
[13:09] MadmaxSoulLover: Thank you Lilith
[13:09] MadmaxSoulLover: I, MadmaxSoulLover, having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[13:09] Rosie Gray: ··•°•··..☺ Applauds! ☺ ..··•°•··..
[13:09] Lilith Ivory: thank you Max and congrats for being electet into the 31th RA :)
[13:09] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Applause!!
[13:09] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): YAY!
[13:10] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): \o/ \o/ \o/
[13:10] KalinaSoulLover: smiles and claps softly
[13:10] Pip Torok: applause for Max
[13:10] MadmaxSoulLover: Thank you everyone, I am truly honored.
[13:10] Lyubov (20180414): Yay! I'm no longer the newest newbie! Boy we have work for you Max! :)
[13:10] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): ✿ ✿ giggle ✿ ✿
[13:10] Bixyl Shuftan: Heh :)
[13:10] Rosie Gray grins
[13:10] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) giggles
[13:10] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): Lyubov
[13:10] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): HI5!
[13:10] Lilith Ivory: Rosie your turn if you like :)
[13:10] Rosie Gray: thank you Lilith
[13:11] Rosie Gray: I, Rosie Gray, having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[13:11] Rosie Gray: and thank you for your faith in me
[13:11] Lilith Ivory: thank you Rosie and congrats for being elected into the 31 RA
[13:11] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): \o/ \o/ \o/
[13:11] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): YAY!
[13:11] Pip Torok: congrats ROSIE !!
[13:11] KalinaSoulLover: claps for Rosie
[13:11] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): Congrats Rosie
[13:11] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Applause!!
[13:11] Lyubov (20180414): So happy Rosie! :D
[13:11] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): and Congrats Lyubov and MadMax
[13:12] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Congrats to all
[13:12] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): I'm excited to see our govenment filled with "new blood" -this is awesome! :D
[13:12] Rosie Gray stirs around her old blood and winks
[13:12] Lilith Ivory: as we have a quaorate RA here now ... are there any nominations for the LRA of the 31th term?
[13:12] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): Congrats and thank you folks, and thank you Kyoko for stepping up one more time :D
[13:12] Lilith Ivory: Hi Kiki :)
[13:12] Pip Torok: agrees muchly hannah
[13:12] Lady Kiki Whatever (inekeb): evening all
[13:12] Rosie Gray: hi Kiki
[13:12] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[13:12] Bixyl Shuftan: Hello Kiki
[13:12] Rosie Gray: yes I would like to nominate Lyubov for LRA
[13:12] Pip Torok: hi Kiki
[13:13] Lilith Ivory smiles
[13:13] Lilith Ivory: any other nominations?
[13:13] MadmaxSoulLover: I second Rosie's nomination
[13:13] Lilith Ivory: good :)
[13:13] Lyubov (20180414): oh thank you Rosie and Max! i would be honored :)
[13:13] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): :O
[13:14] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): :D
[13:14] Lilith Ivory: all in favour to elect Lyubov as the LRA for the 31th term say aye please
[13:14] Rosie Gray: aye
[13:14] MadmaxSoulLover: aye
[13:14] Lyubov (20180414): Aye! :)
[13:14] Rosie Gray: yay, Lyubov!
[13:14] Lilith Ivory: motion carried
[13:14] Lyubov (20180414): thank you :)
[13:14] Lilith Ivory: congratulations :)
[13:14] Rosie Gray: jololahity
[13:14] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): \o/ \o/ \o/
[13:14] Rosie Gray: jololahity
[13:14] Hannah Marie De La Cruz (han.held): Congratulations, Lyubov :D
[13:14] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): jololahity
[13:14] Pip Torok: good for you, Lyubov
[13:15] Lilith Ivory: I pass the chair over to oyu now so oyu can elect an archivist and your vice
[13:15] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): when in doubt, we yodel
[13:15] Rosie Gray: some of us LOVE to yodel
[13:15] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): YAY!
[13:15] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): YAY!

-------------------------------

Inauguration of Em Warden (emwarden) as a member of the 31th RA
Thursday may 30th, 2019 4:50 am slt at the praetorium of Colonia Nova
Witness: Vanessa Hamer

[04:47] Chat Range: Vanessa Hamer 5m
[04:47] Vanessa Hamer: Hi!
[04:47] Lilith Ivory: HI vanessa :)
[04:47] Vanessa Hamer: Sorry I froze up
[04:47] Lilith Ivory: are you a new citizen here in CDS?
[04:47] Vanessa Hamer: Yes, just a couple days old
[04:47] Em Warden (emwarden): Hi Vanessa, very kind oy you to help us out
[04:47] Lilith Ivory: I think we didn´t meet so far right
[04:47] Lilith Ivory: welcome to CDS
[04:48] Vanessa Hamer: I think we met the first day, you're on my friends list
[04:48] Lilith Ivory: are you familiar with our procedures or should I explain quickly why you are here lol
[04:48] Lilith Ivory: ah right :)
[04:48] Lilith Ivory: my brain is mush at the moment lol
[04:49] Vanessa Hamer: Please explain. I read the Covenant and looked at the website, but I don't remember swearing in protocol
[04:49] Lilith Ivory: ok :)
[04:49] Lilith Ivory: we are the oldest democracy in SL , founded 2004 ...
[04:49] Lilith Ivory: and we elect our government two times a year
[04:50] Lilith Ivory: we have just finished the elections of our chancellor and the Representative Assembly of the 31th term
[04:50] Lilith Ivory: and I , as a member of the Scientific Council have the honor to take the oath of office from all new RA (representative Assembly) members
[04:51] Lilith Ivory: to do that I need at least one CDS citizen as a witness :)
[04:51] Vanessa Hamer: Oh, I am thrilled to be witness
[04:51] Lilith Ivory: thank you so much
[04:51] Lilith Ivory: so let´s get started ok :)
[04:52] Lilith Ivory: The affirmation of office is a public declaration that in the office to which you have been duly elected, you will solemnly affirm to uphold the Constitution of the CDS and take the duties of the RA seriously
so please if you would, insert your own name into the RA affirmation and read the text into the local chat:

I, .... , having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[04:52] Lilith Ivory: can you please repeat your oath here in public chat Em?
[04:52] Em Warden (emwarden): Sorry, I jumped ahead :)
[04:52] Em Warden (emwarden): I, Em Warden (EmWarden Resident) , having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability,
[04:53] Em Warden (emwarden): that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[04:53] Lilith Ivory: thank you Em and congratulations to be elected as a member of the 31th RA :)

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."
Terry Pratchett

Return to “Scientific Council Announcements”