Announcements by the Dean of the Scientific Council

Moderator: SC Moderators

Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Forums for Political Factions

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

Hello all,

The SC approved on its last meeting the creation of special group forums for each active political party in N'burg. The groups have been created, although I ask every member of the faction to be patient until I get the group permissions right (yes, my fault again, I'm afraid...).

To be a valid party in N'burg, you have to create a SL group for the effect of running for elections in N'burg, and have a minimum of 3 ellegible members for the RA (ie. ones that don't have restrictions due to membership in other branches in Government). If you plan to run for the next elections and have formed a party with the above requirements, please email anyone from the SC to create a forum for your own party. It would be nice if you could give a list of current members (just to speed up the process really).

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

The Simplicity faction has now its own forum as well, as well as a page on the NFS site. Please send to me a revised manifest if you wish to change that page, or get in touch with anyone else who has a login for the site's backoffice :)

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Return to “Scientific Council Announcements”