Hannah (Han Held) sworn in

Announcements by the Dean of the Scientific Council

Moderator: SC Moderators

Callipygian
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Hannah (Han Held) sworn in

Post by Callipygian »

RG Cooperstone administered the oath of affirmation to Hannah, with Tor Karlsvalt and myself as witnesses:

[20:14] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): The affirmation of office is a serious matter.
[20:15] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): So, please repeat after me
[20:15] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): I, [YOUR NAME], having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[20:16] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf (han.held): I, Han Held, having been elected as a Member of the Representative Assembly of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully discharge my duties as such to the best of my ability, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Confederation of Democratic Simulators, and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Confederation of Democratic Simulators.
[20:16] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): Congratulations Han
[20:16] Callipygian Christensen: Thank you for serving Han
[20:16] Tor Karlsvalt: ♫~~♫~~APPLAUSE~~♫~~♫

People often say that, in a democracy, decisions are made by a majority of the people. Of course, that is not true. Decisions are made by a majority of those who make themselves heard and who vote -- a very different thing.

Walter H. Judd

Return to “Scientific Council Announcements”