Agenda for SC Meeting, Friday, Dec. 8, 2006, 5 PM SLT

Announcements by the Dean of the Scientific Council

Moderator: SC Moderators

Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Agenda for SC Meeting, Friday, Dec. 8, 2006, 5 PM SLT

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

The Scientific Council of the Confederation of Democratic Simulators will meet on Friday, December 8th, 2006, at 5 PM SLT, at the Praetorium of Colonia Nova with the following agenda:

1) Brief discussion of the status of the Judiciary.

2) Brief discussion of the reform of the SC.

3) Confirmation of Patroklus Murakami's invitation as a member (already with a vote of confidence by the Guild, pending approval by the RA) and presenting new members for further invitation.

4) Accepting Diderot Mirabeau's resignation.

5) Setting up the voting booth for the PJSP election.

6) Preparing the rules for the census of the population to set up the voting booth for the next RA election.

7) Reviewing, per request of the Chair of the Judiciary Comission, the claims of the Chief Judge that the Code of Procedures cannot be lawfully suspended by the RA.

The meeting is public and free to attend, and an entry of the SC's deliberations and the voting of individual SC members will be recorded on the Journal of the SC (on the wiki) as per the constitutional requirements. Under the new procedures established on the previous SC meeting, no transcript is to be taken or published, and all participants are bound by their honour to follow these procedures.

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

Point 7 was actually introduced by Justice Soothsayer. I do publicly apologise for the mix-up — that happens when doing things hurriedly :(

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Return to “Scientific Council Announcements”