Request for Opinion - Sudane Erato

Announcements by the Dean of the Scientific Council

Moderator: SC Moderators

Callipygian
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Request for Opinion - Sudane Erato

Post by Callipygian »

The following request for an opinion on complying with legislation has been received and will also be posted on SC Discussions, where all SC members are invited to discuss:

Today, October 3, 2014, I received the following email instruction from the Chancellor:

Bromo, Sudane,

As per NL 8-4 Private Development Act.

I have completed the final inspection and have approved the sim (Symbiosis) to be known as Dougga. Bromo has officially declared that he deeds the sim to CDS. This is posted on the forums under the executive thread.

Please arrange to move the sim known as Symbiosis from its current location to a position to the north and adjacent to CDS Colonia Nova. Please change the name from Symbiosis to Dougga.

Please arrange for Rudeen to place Hippo payment boxes adjacent to each parcel in the sim and for these to be added to the CDS Hippo system under Rudeens name.

regards Ceasar Xigalia,

CDS Chancellor

Noting that a similar instruction, sent on Tuesday September 16, 2014, was subsequently determined to be inappropriate and inconsistent with the wording and intent of the relevant CDS law, I hereby appeal to the Scientific Council for a determination as to whether this current instruction is appropriate and legal and should be complied with.

People often say that, in a democracy, decisions are made by a majority of the people. Of course, that is not true. Decisions are made by a majority of those who make themselves heard and who vote -- a very different thing.

Walter H. Judd
Callipygian
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Request for Opinion - Sudane Erato

Post by Callipygian »

The cancellation of the Dougga private development removes the need to address this petition.

People often say that, in a democracy, decisions are made by a majority of the people. Of course, that is not true. Decisions are made by a majority of those who make themselves heard and who vote -- a very different thing.

Walter H. Judd

Return to “Scientific Council Announcements”