Petition from Cleopatra Xigalia

Announcements by the Dean of the Scientific Council

Moderator: SC Moderators

Callipygian
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Petition from Cleopatra Xigalia

Post by Callipygian »

I am asking for a case to be brought against the Dean of the SC in order to investigate her removing of a post by the LRA that started a thread to which many people, including the LRA responded to. The LRA requested the thread be locked. The Dean of the SC took the first post OFF the thread, gave it a new location, and locked the post claiming the thread had not stayed on topic. .

This left the the rest of the thread which did respond to the first post, contrary to what Cally wrote, completely out of context.

This action by the Dean of the SC seems arbitray and biased.

I request that someone in the SC investigate Callys actions in this case.

I request it is a SC member other than, Soro or Lilith. I would like it to be either Aliasia or Arria, as i see them as the least biased and most likely to give a fair determination.

I request that they look into and explain to the Citizens of CDS the policy that the SC has for taking this sort of action. I would like to know all policy and procedure regarding monitoring of the forums.

i would like to know that they are always applied equally to all citizens.

I know of no other person getting this extremely special treatment. I have asked for similar things and was told that i couldnt have it changed since i responded, or i waited too long to ask .or that Cally had to ask all of the members of the SC before she could take any action on a flagged post.

cleopatra xigalia

People often say that, in a democracy, decisions are made by a majority of the people. Of course, that is not true. Decisions are made by a majority of those who make themselves heard and who vote -- a very different thing.

Walter H. Judd

Return to “Scientific Council Announcements”