Meeting Transcript November 11, 2014

Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild

Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard
Posts: 1809
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 am
Location: west-coast Canada

Meeting Transcript November 11, 2014

Post by Rosie Gray »

[2014/11/02 09:20:25] Delia Lake: We should get started, and record, so that people who can't be here can comment and contribute later
[2014/11/02 09:20:34] Sudane Erato: great
[2014/11/02 09:20:37] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2014/11/02 09:20:51] Tor Karlsvalt: fine by me
[2014/11/02 09:20:56] Delia Lake: do we have a recorder her in the room right now?
[2014/11/02 09:21:07] Rosie Gray: I don't think so
[2014/11/02 09:21:15] Rosie Gray: I can take the transcript though
[2014/11/02 09:21:17] Rosie Gray: if you want
[2014/11/02 09:21:32] Delia Lake: yes please that would be great
[2014/11/02 09:22:03] Delia Lake: we can put out a permanent one again when this is once again our permanent space
[2014/11/02 09:22:12] Sudane Erato: yes... we should
[2014/11/02 09:22:28] Sudane Erato: and also the sign about giving permission to record
[2014/11/02 09:22:36] Delia Lake: so as we said in our emails, a lot has happened since we last met
[2014/11/02 09:23:09] Delia Lake: and I think think it is time we became a very active group again
[2014/11/02 09:23:18] Sudane Erato: yes!
[2014/11/02 09:23:19] Rosie Gray: yay
[2014/11/02 09:23:22] Delia Lake: we have a lot to contribute to the community
[2014/11/02 09:23:49] Tor Karlsvalt: /me nods
[2014/11/02 09:24:04] Delia Lake: here is a draft agenda for today. it is likely we will not get through all of it but I think we need all of these things on the table
[2014/11/02 09:24:11] Delia Lake: Proposed Agenda
1. Select 2 Guild representatives to be members of the new Land Use Commission (LUC). The RA vote to establish the LUC can be found on the Forum at http://ow.ly/Drh7n. The discussion leading up to the passing of this resolution can be found at http://ow.ly/Dt5y4
2. New members?
3. Proposed Guild programs
4. Mentoring other Guild members: process? Ad hoc?
5. Guild interest in helping with updates of GMP? Current is at http://ow.ly/Dtefw
6. Likely of new sims. Recommendation at http://ow.ly/DtfhvProp
7. Location of future meetings.? Do we want to go back to the School permanently? http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/N ... 38/231/170
[2014/11/02 09:24:55] Delia Lake: it seems that we have already talked about item 7
[2014/11/02 09:25:01] Sudane Erato: yes
[2014/11/02 09:25:25] Delia Lake: let's use google docs to draft a request to the RA
[2014/11/02 09:25:38] Sudane Erato: good
[2014/11/02 09:25:41] anti Wirefly: 6. Likely of new sims. Recommendation at is a broken link
[2014/11/02 09:26:04] Delia Lake: yes. let me fix that
[2014/11/02 09:26:24] Pip Torok: is offline.
[2014/11/02 09:27:16] Delia Lake: http://ow.ly/Dtfhv
[2014/11/02 09:27:34] anti Wirefly: ty
[2014/11/02 09:27:38] Sudane Erato: perfect
[2014/11/02 09:27:44] Delia Lake: tht sould now work. this keyboard skips. sorry about that
[2014/11/02 09:27:47] alial Allen: is online.
[2014/11/02 09:27:57] anti Wirefly: np
[2014/11/02 09:28:19] Rosie Gray: you have to be logged in to the forum to read it
[2014/11/02 09:28:25] anti Wirefly: ok
[2014/11/02 09:28:32] Delia Lake: the first item on the agenda is the new Land Use Commission. It was passed by the RA so is now law
[2014/11/02 09:29:00] Delia Lake: and according to ths new law, the Guild appoints 2 representatives
[2014/11/02 09:30:09] Delia Lake: we should discuss this and how we decide who will be our LUC represtntatives
[2014/11/02 09:30:39] Delia Lake: even if we do not select who today we need to do this quite quickly
[2014/11/02 09:30:58] Rosie Gray: also, to note that the RA will appoint 1 from their ranks, and 2 from the citizenry at large
[2014/11/02 09:31:08] Sudane Erato: ahh... ok
[2014/11/02 09:31:14] Rosie Gray: and the Chancellor will appoint someone, when there is a Chancellor
[2014/11/02 09:31:30] Tor Karlsvalt: Ariel and Josie might be willing.
[2014/11/02 09:31:32] Sudane Erato: so 6 altogether?
[2014/11/02 09:31:38] Rosie Gray: yes
[2014/11/02 09:31:40] Delia Lake: yes it will be a standing committee
[2014/11/02 09:32:26] Sudane Erato: i'd suggest that the Guild Meister serve ex-officio from us
[2014/11/02 09:32:34] Tor Karlsvalt: /me nods
[2014/11/02 09:32:48] Sudane Erato: as well as someone else of course
[2014/11/02 09:33:27] Tor Karlsvalt: /me looks at anti, Delia and Sudane.
[2014/11/02 09:33:52] Tor Karlsvalt: Likly Gaius and myself will be on RA.
[2014/11/02 09:33:53] Sudane Erato: I will have to decline to volunteer... at least until next year :(
[2014/11/02 09:34:16] Rosie Gray: it's meant to rotate, so maybe that works Sudane for you
[2014/11/02 09:34:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Knck on wood!
[2014/11/02 09:34:34] anti Wirefly: I am available unless a career opportunity comes up
[2014/11/02 09:34:41] Sudane Erato: :)
[2014/11/02 09:34:44] Tor Karlsvalt: :)
[2014/11/02 09:34:58] Delia Lake: is it something you'd like to do, anti?
[2014/11/02 09:35:07] anti Wirefly: I think so
[2014/11/02 09:35:16] Tor Karlsvalt: Good
[2014/11/02 09:35:19] Rosie Gray: oh good
[2014/11/02 09:35:39] Rosie Gray: what about you Delia?
[2014/11/02 09:37:12] Delia Lake: I could do it to start but if anti would lke to do this I think it would be a very good thing to do. I lke getting more people involved doing things that interest them
[2014/11/02 09:37:24] Tor Karlsvalt: /me nods
[2014/11/02 09:37:32] Rosie Gray: you could do it instead of me
[2014/11/02 09:37:57] Rosie Gray: I don't mind, either way... I think one of us would be good though
[2014/11/02 09:38:08] Sudane Erato: agreed
[2014/11/02 09:38:13] Rosie Gray: and I like that anti wants to get more involved ㋡
[2014/11/02 09:38:18] anti Wirefly: ◕‿◕
[2014/11/02 09:38:35] Sudane Erato: unless she gets a career opportunity :)
[2014/11/02 09:38:41] Tor Karlsvalt: Delia do you think you will be working hard on the laws next term?
[2014/11/02 09:38:43] Sudane Erato: knock on wood :)
[2014/11/02 09:39:02] Delia Lake: ``rsay
[2014/11/02 09:39:10] Delia Lake: yes Tor. just what I was going to say
[2014/11/02 09:39:27] Tor Karlsvalt: /me wipes the sweat from his brow.
[2014/11/02 09:39:46] Delia Lake: and I agree with Sudane that atleast to start it is good to have our Guildmeister on the LUC
[2014/11/02 09:39:59] Tor Karlsvalt: I agree also.
[2014/11/02 09:40:07] Rosie Gray: okay well I am willing
[2014/11/02 09:40:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[2014/11/02 09:42:33] Rosie Gray: do we need to make a motion on this, and vote?
[2014/11/02 09:42:49] Starlab Kemen (starlab): is online.
[2014/11/02 09:42:51] Delia Lake: do we want to have an initial timefrome or leave that for later?
[2014/11/02 09:43:04] Delia Lake: probably not necessary right now
[2014/11/02 09:43:29] Sudane Erato: let's just vote by acclamation... because our voting system is so complex
[2014/11/02 09:43:30] Delia Lake: I move that Roise Gray and anti Wirefly are the CDS Artisan Guild representatives to the Land Use Commission.
[2014/11/02 09:43:53] Sudane Erato: unless there are negatives
[2014/11/02 09:44:26] Delia Lake: I have heard no negatives
[2014/11/02 09:44:46] Rosie Gray: someone needs to second the motion
[2014/11/02 09:44:54] Tor Karlsvalt: nope no objection from this apprentice.
[2014/11/02 09:45:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): No objection here.
[2014/11/02 09:45:10] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are apprentices allowed to second?
[2014/11/02 09:45:34] Rosie Gray: umm... I think so
[2014/11/02 09:45:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I second
[2014/11/02 09:45:53] Delia Lake: so by acclamation we have our Guild representatives
[2014/11/02 09:46:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Oh, good ㋡
[2014/11/02 09:46:18] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Hi Widget!
[2014/11/02 09:46:22] Sudane Erato: yes... approve by me
[2014/11/02 09:46:28] Widget Whiteberry: may I join you?
[2014/11/02 09:46:40] anti Wirefly: hi Widget ◕‿◕
[2014/11/02 09:46:44] Rosie Gray: hi Widget
[2014/11/02 09:46:51] Tor Karlsvalt: hear hear!
[2014/11/02 09:46:52] Sudane Erato: hi :)
[2014/11/02 09:46:55] Delia Lake: hi Widget
[2014/11/02 09:46:59] Tor Karlsvalt: Hi Widget
[2014/11/02 09:47:18] anti Wirefly: I move that in interest of time we skip the speeches
[2014/11/02 09:47:26] Rosie Gray: heheheh
[2014/11/02 09:47:27] Sudane Erato: hehe
[2014/11/02 09:48:01] Tor Karlsvalt: haha
[2014/11/02 09:48:02] Rosie Gray: I dont' think it is the people present who are the most prone to speeches!
[2014/11/02 09:48:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): /me clears his throat.
[2014/11/02 09:48:23] Delia Lake: so nest on the agenda is having new members. We have a new approved Charter and an application for membership
[2014/11/02 09:48:45] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2014/11/02 09:48:57] Sudane Erato: do we have an official membership list?
[2014/11/02 09:49:12] Delia Lake: public links to each of those can be found here. I move that Roise Gray and anti Wirefly are the CDS Artisan Guild representatives to the Land Use Commission.
[2014/11/02 09:49:28] Delia Lake: oops ignore the end. didn't paste
[2014/11/02 09:49:37] Sudane Erato: :)
[2014/11/02 09:49:52] Delia Lake: http://portal.slcds.info/index.php/cds- ... n-guild/#5
[2014/11/02 09:50:23] Delia Lake: we do have a list. it is in google drive in our folder
[2014/11/02 09:50:57] Delia Lake: which reminds me Rosie we need to post the 3 officer names on the portal as well
[2014/11/02 09:51:19] Rosie Gray: okay, good idea
[2014/11/02 09:51:22] Rosie Gray: I'll take care of that
[2014/11/02 09:51:23] Sudane Erato: could we post the membership names there?
[2014/11/02 09:51:38] Rosie Gray: we could sure
[2014/11/02 09:51:52] Tor Karlsvalt: maybe we could have a url giver in this room to that section of the portal.
[2014/11/02 09:52:03] Rosie Gray: yes
[2014/11/02 09:52:05] Sudane Erato: that is a good idea
[2014/11/02 09:52:09] Delia Lake: good idea, Tor
[2014/11/02 09:52:10] Rosie Gray: once we are officially allowed to be here
[2014/11/02 09:52:15] Sudane Erato: i can do that
[2014/11/02 09:52:18] Tor Karlsvalt: /me smiles
[2014/11/02 09:53:02] Rosie Gray: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H-y ... sp=sharing
[2014/11/02 09:53:09] Rosie Gray: that is the list of members
[2014/11/02 09:53:21] Delia Lake: if we are active, I expect thta some people will find us and ask to join
[2014/11/02 09:53:24] Sudane Erato: perfect
[2014/11/02 09:54:10] Tor Karlsvalt: maybe anti would want her gmail acct taken off that page.
[2014/11/02 09:54:16] Delia Lake: in addition though there are good builders in the cds who are not currently members, and some of those were Guild m,embers in the past
[2014/11/02 09:54:51] Rosie Gray: should we be recruiting?
[2014/11/02 09:55:01] Tor Karlsvalt: yes
[2014/11/02 09:55:04] Delia Lake: there are a couple of things imo that the application form does that is valuable to the group
[2014/11/02 09:55:22] Tor Karlsvalt: Les is not on this list. He should be.
[2014/11/02 09:55:23] Delia Lake: it lets us know what skills and interests people already have
[2014/11/02 09:55:26] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I think we can recruit the people we know who would be good for the Guild.
[2014/11/02 09:56:02] Delia Lake: rosie and I have put what we knew on the current member list but please do add your own information about your skills and interests t thato
[2014/11/02 09:57:07] Rosie Gray: I think that is on another list Delia
[2014/11/02 09:57:26] Delia Lake: secondly the application asks people to say what they would want to contirbute to the the group particularly in terms of educatn and mentoringio
[2014/11/02 09:58:00] Delia Lake: ah that skills list should be available all members imo to
[2014/11/02 09:58:18] Sudane Erato: great
[2014/11/02 09:58:23] Rosie Gray: right
[2014/11/02 09:58:40] Rosie Gray: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ld_ ... sp=sharing
[2014/11/02 09:59:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Can't access that document
[2014/11/02 09:59:20] Rosie Gray: I think Delia, you and I did our own skills list, but others need to do their own
[2014/11/02 09:59:38] Delia Lake: yes. please do that
[2014/11/02 09:59:53] Sudane Erato: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BsB ... sp=sharing
[2014/11/02 10:00:10] Rosie Gray: Guill, you didn't have a gmail account when this was shared
[2014/11/02 10:00:27] Sudane Erato: anyone with the link should be able to see it
[2014/11/02 10:00:37] Sudane Erato: use the link i just put up
[2014/11/02 10:00:38] Rosie Gray: just added you
[2014/11/02 10:01:05] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): TY ㋡
[2014/11/02 10:02:28] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): It would be nice if we had our specialties after our names on the list that will be shared to the CDS Portal
[2014/11/02 10:02:43] Delia Lake: I think we shouldalso keep at least internally a list of what our members want to learn, what they eithe don't know or want help to do better
[2014/11/02 10:03:10] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2014/11/02 10:03:17] Sudane Erato: we could do that on another shared doc
[2014/11/02 10:03:29] Delia Lake: yes. good idea
[2014/11/02 10:03:55] Tor Karlsvalt: good idea too.
[2014/11/02 10:04:09] Rosie Gray: I think we should approach some of the newer CDS citizens who are obviously creators and ask them if they are interested in joining the guild... give them a link to the charter and application form
[2014/11/02 10:04:18] Sudane Erato: yes!
[2014/11/02 10:04:22] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[2014/11/02 10:04:22] Tor Karlsvalt: yes,
[2014/11/02 10:04:31] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Who shall we appraoch?
[2014/11/02 10:04:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): *approach
[2014/11/02 10:04:35] Tor Karlsvalt: Vic, Bells and Abby to name a few.
[2014/11/02 10:04:44] Delia Lake: certainlcurrently members, and some grouppeople wm 2
[2014/11/02 10:04:59] Delia Lake: so that leads directly into items 3 and 4, but as Rosie is doing let's finish up with item 2
[2014/11/02 10:04:59] Widget Whiteberry: Not me; I'd embarrass you all
[2014/11/02 10:05:12] Tor Karlsvalt: hardly Widget
[2014/11/02 10:05:14] Sudane Erato: :)
[2014/11/02 10:05:23] Rosie Gray: don't forget they will all have to supply examples of their work for critique
[2014/11/02 10:05:25] Tor Karlsvalt: Well not me you wouldn't.
[2014/11/02 10:05:30] Sudane Erato: i doubt it... Widget = data meister :)
[2014/11/02 10:05:31] Delia Lake: sorry for the garbage post. keyboard jump again
[2014/11/02 10:05:39] Widget Whiteberry: /me laughs
[2014/11/02 10:05:44] Tor Karlsvalt: does, blowing a section of the CN wall count?
[2014/11/02 10:05:52] Sudane Erato: hehe
[2014/11/02 10:06:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Abby would be good for the guild — our first designer!
[2014/11/02 10:06:04] Delia Lake: as a reverse build, Tor?
[2014/11/02 10:06:08] Tor Karlsvalt: :)
[2014/11/02 10:06:11] Sudane Erato: haha
[2014/11/02 10:06:16] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Haha ㋡
[2014/11/02 10:06:22] Tor Karlsvalt: There my skill is demolition.
[2014/11/02 10:06:27] Sudane Erato: :)
[2014/11/02 10:06:53] Delia Lake: yes Abby should she want to join would be our first clothing designer
[2014/11/02 10:07:36] Tor Karlsvalt: Josie is probably good.
[2014/11/02 10:07:45] Delia Lake: Mizou is back in the cds and was a guild member before
[2014/11/02 10:07:54] Sudane Erato: yes!
[2014/11/02 10:07:57] Rosie Gray: yes, we must get Mizou back!
[2014/11/02 10:07:59] Tor Karlsvalt: yes of course!
[2014/11/02 10:08:09] Delia Lake: and Vic also was for a while and is now back in the cds
[2014/11/02 10:08:31] Rosie Gray: Vic needs to have his builds critiqued for his level placement
[2014/11/02 10:08:52] Tor Karlsvalt: ;)
[2014/11/02 10:08:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): /me coughs
[2014/11/02 10:09:06] Rosie Gray: aah
[2014/11/02 10:09:12] Rosie Gray: /me notes Gaius cough
[2014/11/02 10:09:24] Rosie Gray: Gaius has some builds ready to be critiqued, BTW
[2014/11/02 10:09:44] Delia Lake: one of the reuirements for being a member of this guild is being willing to lern and share
[2014/11/02 10:09:55] Tor Karlsvalt: I wonder if Irah is a scripter.
[2014/11/02 10:10:09] Rosie Gray: hmmm
[2014/11/02 10:11:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I will send out the coordinates for both of those builds, but they can be found at E.02 and E.03
[2014/11/02 10:11:24] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): in Colonia Nova
[2014/11/02 10:12:08] Sudane Erato: guys, i will have to go shortly :(
[2014/11/02 10:12:33] Rosie Gray: is there anything else we need to make motions on, while Sudane is here?
[2014/11/02 10:12:39] Delia Lake: yes
[2014/11/02 10:13:04] Delia Lake: t2 items are he next mentoring and educational programs
[2014/11/02 10:15:09] Delia Lake: I've started a draft nc for a first educational tour. I've put the txt on google docs as well but will give it to you here
[2014/11/02 10:15:40] Delia Lake: my hope is that these kinds of tours will
[2014/11/02 10:15:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Can lectures be included as a part of educational programs?
[2014/11/02 10:16:18] Delia Lake: give members ideas, will help focus menring and will attractto new possible members
[2014/11/02 10:16:21] Tor Karlsvalt: youtubes too.
[2014/11/02 10:16:33] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): /me nods.
[2014/11/02 10:16:39] Sudane Erato: great
[2014/11/02 10:16:53] Delia Lake: yes those would be 2 other kinds of educanal probramstio
[2014/11/02 10:16:55] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I think it would be nice if we could give lectures every so often on our areas of expertise
[2014/11/02 10:17:56] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): For example, I would be interested to learn more about ecosystem builds and I'm sure some may be interested in classical architecture — but an educational course might be too much work for many of us
[2014/11/02 10:18:12] Sudane Erato: Delia... this looks great!
[2014/11/02 10:18:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): A lecture and maybe a 'workshop' where we can build examples would be great!
[2014/11/02 10:18:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Ooh, I like this idea, Delia!
[2014/11/02 10:19:11] Delia Lake: I think a tour should only have 4 locations at the mos, m,aybe 3
[2014/11/02 10:19:24] Delia Lake: we should have perhaps 1 x a month
[2014/11/02 10:19:33] Tor Karlsvalt: it is good.
[2014/11/02 10:19:37] Sudane Erato: Yes... not too many or one will get overlaoded
[2014/11/02 10:19:39] JerryDon Lane: is offline.
[2014/11/02 10:19:44] Delia Lake: yes
[2014/11/02 10:19:54] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2014/11/02 10:20:04] Rosie Gray: and the idea would be to focus on details
[2014/11/02 10:20:16] Delia Lake: start with outside the cds then later do inside the cds when people have more reference for what is possible
[2014/11/02 10:20:18] anti Wirefly: I like it
[2014/11/02 10:21:06] Sudane Erato: please forgive me... i must go :(
[2014/11/02 10:21:14] Delia Lake: so that is also on google docs. se can add to it
[2014/11/02 10:21:17] Rosie Gray: bye Sudane!
[2014/11/02 10:21:19] anti Wirefly: have a good one Sudane ㋡
[2014/11/02 10:21:22] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Bye Sudane ㋡
[2014/11/02 10:21:23] Delia Lake: ty Sudane and bye
[2014/11/02 10:21:26] Sudane Erato: ty all! :)
[2014/11/02 10:21:29] Tor Karlsvalt: We should also include landscape architecture.
[2014/11/02 10:21:33] Tor Karlsvalt: bye sudane
[2014/11/02 10:21:41] Tor Karlsvalt: good seeing you
[2014/11/02 10:21:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I agree, Tor
[2014/11/02 10:22:04] anti Wirefly: yes I would be very interested in landscaping
[2014/11/02 10:22:08] Rosie Gray: by landscape architecture, are you meaning terraforming?
[2014/11/02 10:22:16] Rosie Gray: or landscaping with items?
[2014/11/02 10:22:22] Tor Karlsvalt: not only, planting too
[2014/11/02 10:22:58] Tor Karlsvalt: and creation of streams, rocky outcrops, water features etc.
[2014/11/02 10:23:15] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2014/11/02 10:23:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I think that fits into Delia's expertise, which I would personally like to learn more about ㋡
[2014/11/02 10:23:39] Delia Lake: we can do landscape architecture tours also
[2014/11/02 10:23:47] Delia Lake: I'll start a doc for that as well
[2014/11/02 10:23:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[2014/11/02 10:24:24] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I'll be right back folks
[2014/11/02 10:24:41] Delia Lake: we are now at1 hr and have done quite a. bit. I suggest we adjourn and schedule another meeting for soon
[2014/11/02 10:24:49] anti Wirefly: I really learned a lot when the guild critiqued my builds
[2014/11/02 10:25:21] Delia Lake: yes. that is so important. without that we might be a group but not a guild
[2014/11/02 10:25:28] anti Wirefly: wb Widget
[2014/11/02 10:25:43] Rosie Gray: wb Widget
[2014/11/02 10:25:49] Widget Whiteberry: ty
[2014/11/02 10:25:59] Rosie Gray: I love this idea of the tours
[2014/11/02 10:26:04] Tor Karlsvalt: welcome back Widget
[2014/11/02 10:26:10] anti Wirefly: yes me too
[2014/11/02 10:26:19] Tor Karlsvalt: me also
[2014/11/02 10:26:21] Rosie Gray: we can all learn a lot by examining what others have done
[2014/11/02 10:26:30] Delia Lake: for sure!
[2014/11/02 10:27:01] Rosie Gray: should we try and schedule a tour time?
[2014/11/02 10:27:26] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Before I go, I will send out info about my builds for my artisanship
[2014/11/02 10:27:38] Delia Lake: ok
[2014/11/02 10:28:06] Delia Lake: are weekends or evenings usually better for people?
[2014/11/02 10:28:27] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Evening are best, especially on weekends ㋡
[2014/11/02 10:28:30] anti Wirefly: I sleep fairly early
[2014/11/02 10:28:42] Rosie Gray: evenings on weekends are the worst for me
[2014/11/02 10:28:45] anti Wirefly: oops lol
[2014/11/02 10:28:55] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Oh...
[2014/11/02 10:29:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Well, why not just weekday evenings?
[2014/11/02 10:29:16] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tuesdays are the worst for me, followed by Mondays.
[2014/11/02 10:29:17] Rosie Gray: maybe we could schedule 2 times for the same tour
[2014/11/02 10:29:38] Widget Whiteberry: /me has a suggestion
[2014/11/02 10:29:48] Delia Lake: ye we could do that s
[2014/11/02 10:29:56] Tor Karlsvalt: I fairly flexible, but not too much during the day on weekdays.
[2014/11/02 10:30:01] Rosie Gray: what's your suggestiong, Widget?
[2014/11/02 10:30:17] Widget Whiteberry: design a number of tours that can be repeated monthly or bi weekly
[2014/11/02 10:30:27] Widget Whiteberry: people will hear about them
[2014/11/02 10:30:54] Widget Whiteberry: it will create content for forum, portal, facebook
[2014/11/02 10:31:07] Rosie Gray: /me nods
[2014/11/02 10:31:15] Widget Whiteberry: and generate Guild visibility and popularity for the tours
[2014/11/02 10:31:17] Widget Whiteberry: done
[2014/11/02 10:31:22] Tor Karlsvalt: /me wonders who has admin rights of fb.
[2014/11/02 10:31:29] Delia Lake: good idea
[2014/11/02 10:32:12] Rosie Gray: /me wonders about that too
[2014/11/02 10:32:24] Rosie Gray: although we do have a guild FB page now
[2014/11/02 10:32:34] Tor Karlsvalt: oh of course.
[2014/11/02 10:32:40] Rosie Gray: but that doesn't solve the problem
[2014/11/02 10:32:59] Widget Whiteberry: who would know the answer?
[2014/11/02 10:33:06] Tor Karlsvalt: Ceasar
[2014/11/02 10:33:12] Widget Whiteberry: anyone else?
[2014/11/02 10:33:22] Delia Lake: we can post to the guild fb page and then put a comment/link into the cds page?
[2014/11/02 10:33:43] Rosie Gray: we can't post anything on the CDS FB page
[2014/11/02 10:33:45] Rosie Gray: nobody can
[2014/11/02 10:34:05] Delia Lake: lovely
[2014/11/02 10:34:10] Tor Karlsvalt: JD might unless he lost that privilege when he was fired.
[2014/11/02 10:34:27] Widget Whiteberry: someone should ask him
[2014/11/02 10:34:27] Delia Lake: I think he can still post
[2014/11/02 10:34:33] Tor Karlsvalt: I agree widget
[2014/11/02 10:35:18] Rosie Gray: it should be someone other than me who asks him,
[2014/11/02 10:35:26] Rosie Gray: how about you, Tor?
[2014/11/02 10:35:31] Widget Whiteberry: Cally and Cadence may also have admin rights
[2014/11/02 10:35:41] Widget Whiteberry: how about approaching them first?
[2014/11/02 10:35:48] Rosie Gray: I don't think that Cadence is on FB
[2014/11/02 10:36:25] Rosie Gray: and I don't think that Calli has an account either... just asking her now
[2014/11/02 10:37:00] Rosie Gray: I think that only Ceasar and Bags have it though
[2014/11/02 10:37:20] Widget Whiteberry: Calli will check later
[2014/11/02 10:37:58] Rosie Gray: if she doesn't have a FB page, she won't have it
[2014/11/02 10:37:59] Tor Karlsvalt: Bags is online
[2014/11/02 10:37:59] Widget Whiteberry: Calli says she'll check later and let you all know.
[2014/11/02 10:38:09] Tor Karlsvalt: I can ask her now.
[2014/11/02 10:38:16] Rosie Gray: yes please do that KTor
[2014/11/02 10:39:04] Widget Whiteberry: Meanwhile, I hope you will all come to Delia's discussion ... in 20 min
[2014/11/02 10:39:12] Rosie Gray: oh right!
[2014/11/02 10:39:31] Tor Karlsvalt: asking
[2014/11/02 10:39:36] anti Wirefly: it is above freezing and the rabbits are looking at me lol
[2014/11/02 10:39:37] Delia Lake: I need to take a short break and relog before the discussion
[2014/11/02 10:39:57] Rosie Gray: me too
[2014/11/02 10:40:07] Delia Lake: don't want frozen buns there anti
[2014/11/02 10:40:33] Widget Whiteberry: I'm heading over there now. Can't offer to TP if I'm here
[2014/11/02 10:40:46] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Need to do some Latin first ㋡
[2014/11/02 10:40:50] Tor Karlsvalt: ok
[2014/11/02 10:40:51] Rosie Gray: are we ready to adjourng?
[2014/11/02 10:40:51] anti Wirefly: later ㋡
[2014/11/02 10:41:01] Delia Lake: although we didn't vote it I think we are officially adjourned
"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas

Post Reply

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”