New Guild meeting minutes 15th October 2011

Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild

Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
Ceasar Xigalia
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:26 pm

New Guild meeting minutes 15th October 2011

Post by Ceasar Xigalia »

New Guild meeting 10am 15th October 2011

Present

Ceasar Xigalia
Bells Semyorka
Rosie Gray
HonestHeart Resident
Pip Torok
Ranma Tardis
CLEOPATRA Xigalia
Sudane Erato
Tanoujin Milestone
Fern Leissa
Winter Nightfire
SDolphin Resident
Tor Karlsvalt
josjoha Resident

Agenda as discussed


Minutes of last meeting - points of accuracy - points of clarification - agreed

New build catalogue proposal - for submission to the RA if agreed by NG - Proposal passed the the LRA

Insulae - Committee to consider proposal formed, run by Fern Leissa



Other items carried forward to next meeting - due to lack of time

NG finances - Rose Springfields proposal



Meeting recording



[10:01] Ceasar Xigalia: so i will start recording now
[10:01] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: nice Ranma
[10:01] Ceasar Xigalia: Does everyone have a copy of the agenda
[10:01] Pip Torok: yes
[10:01] Rosie Gray: please take a cup of tea if you would like
[10:02] Close Range: Sudane Erato [38m]
[10:02] Pip Torok: tks Rosie
[10:02] Earl Grey Tea in a cup whispers: Mmm ... a nice cup of tea.
[10:02] Rosie Gray: oh no I don't have a copy
[10:02] Ceasar Xigalia: ok i will give you one Rosie
[10:02] Chat Range: Sudane Erato [17m]
[10:02] Rosie Gray accepted your inventory offer.
[10:02] Ranma Tardis: need one please
[10:02] Rosie Gray: hello Sudane
[10:02] Bells Semyorka: Hi Sundane
[10:02] HonestHeart: I have a copy... got smart and printed it out so I could see it...in big print
[10:02] Ceasar Xigalia: Hi Sudane
[10:03] Sudane Erato: hi all :)
[10:03] Ranma Tardis: hello friend Sudane
[10:03] HonestHeart: Hi Sudane hugss good to see ya.....
[10:03] Ceasar Xigalia: can we consider last weeks minutes please
[10:03] Rosie Gray: thank you Ceasar
[10:03] Ceasar Xigalia: any items of accuracy?
[10:03] Chat Range: Tanoujin Milestone [18m]
[10:03] Chat Range: Fern Leissa [18m]
[10:03] Ceasar Xigalia: HI Tanouquin, Fern
[10:04] Pip Torok: Hi Fern!!
[10:04] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: hi Tam!
[10:04] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: and Fern!
[10:04] Tanoujin Milestone: Hi all!
[10:04] Rosie Gray: Hello Fern and Tanoujin ㋡
[10:04] Ceasar Xigalia: so no corrections noted
[10:04] HonestHeart: Hi Tan and Fern
[10:04] Fern Leissa: Hi Ceasar Pip Cleo
[10:04] Fern Leissa: Hi Rosie
[10:04] Fern Leissa: Hi HH
[10:04] Ceasar Xigalia: any points of clarification
[10:04] Fern Leissa: Sorry to be late
[10:04] Ceasar Xigalia: np
[10:05] Pip Torok: youve not missed anything fern
[10:05] Chat Range: Winter Nightfire [7m]
[10:05] Rosie Gray: is this the Agenda?
[10:05] Fern Leissa: :) good
[10:05] Ceasar Xigalia: ok can we agree the minutes of the last meeting
[10:05] Pip Torok: hi Winter!
[10:05] HonestHeart: Hi Winter
[10:05] Ceasar Xigalia: anyone second?
[10:05] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: Hi winter !
[10:05] Ceasar Xigalia: hi Winter
[10:05] Winter Nightfire: hi sorry!
[10:05] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: I need an agenda :)
[10:05] Fern Leissa: Hi Winter
[10:05] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: please
[10:05] CLEOPATRA Xigalia accepted your inventory offer.
[10:05] Rosie Gray: hello Winter
[10:05] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: second
[10:05] Bells Semyorka: Hi Winter
[10:05] Long Range: SDolphin Resident [90m]
[10:05] Winter Nightfire: hi All!
[10:06] Ceasar Xigalia: all in agreement for the minutes say aye
[10:06] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: aye
[10:06] Fern Leissa: aye
[10:06] Pip Torok: aye
[10:06] Rosie Gray: you are speaking of the minutes posted on the website?
[10:06] Sudane Erato: aye
[10:06] Ceasar Xigalia: yes
[10:06] Rosie Gray: aye
[10:06] HonestHeart: aye
[10:07] Ceasar Xigalia: ok minutes agreed
[10:07] Ceasar Xigalia: can we move on to the proposal, request at NG last week,
[10:07] Ceasar Xigalia: for a new build catalogue
[10:07] Ceasar Xigalia: details are in the minutes
[10:07] Rosie Gray: pardon me Ceasar
[10:08] Rosie Gray: but I'd just like to request that for future Agenda's, that they be formatted like an Agenda
[10:08] Ceasar Xigalia: i will open up for a free discussion followed by a consideration of each line item in the proposal and a vote if that is the wish of the meeting
[10:08] Rosie Gray: it's very hard to see what the items are when it's done this way
[10:08] You decline Chasse au lag sur le continent from A group member named Netpat Igaly.
[10:09] Sudane Erato: the agenda is in the forum?
[10:09] Rosie Gray: the one in the notecard
[10:09] Ceasar Xigalia: Trying to work with the format of sl notecards Rosie and to avoid you all having lots of notes open
[10:09] Ceasar Xigalia: apologies
[10:09] Sudane Erato: ahh... thx
[10:09] Ceasar Xigalia: yes its is in the forum too
[10:09] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: rosie can rewrite them for you maybe before the meetings ?
[10:09] Rosie Gray: okay, sorry I don't have the forum open
[10:09] Rosie Gray: no that's not my job, thank you CLEO
[10:10] Chat Range: SDolphin Resident [5m]
[10:10] Rosie Gray: that is the Secretaries job
[10:10] Ceasar Xigalia: anyone need a copy of the agenda
[10:10] Pip Torok: hi SDolph
[10:10] Rosie Gray: I can't see it on the forum either
[10:10] Fern Leissa: Hi SDolphin
[10:10] Rosie Gray: hello SDolphin
[10:10] Ceasar Xigalia: That New Guild develop a catalogue of pre approved builds for LA and other CDS sims.
That the builds be created by people who have demonstrated a high level of build quality.
That to ensure the 'high level of build quality' and to remain consistent with the laws of CDS, builds be submitted to the New Guild and the Chancellor to be approved.
[10:10] SDolphin: hi all
[10:11] HonestHeart: Hi Dolph
[10:11] SDolphin: sorry i slow and rezing
[10:11] Ceasar Xigalia: Only when approved will a build be entered into the catalogue.
That the catalogue should designate whether the builder is a CDS citizen or not.
That each approved builder agree to provide one free to purchase build to the catalogue before they may include builds for purchase.
That citizens not by required to use catalogue builds on their land, in which situation the normal approval process through the Chancellor would apply.
[10:11] Ceasar Xigalia: thats the text of the proposal
[10:11] SDolphin: ignore my dork look
[10:11] Ceasar Xigalia: based on comments made at the last meeting
[10:11] Sudane Erato: are the builders to be paid?
[10:11] Pip Torok: ein davar SDolphin!
[10:12] CLEOPATRA Xigalia raises hand
[10:12] Ceasar Xigalia: Thats not in the proposal Sudane
[10:12] Sudane Erato: k
[10:12] Ceasar Xigalia: Cleo
[10:12] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: i dont think so , the payment is they get promoted
[10:12] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: just my opinion .. done
[10:12] Fern Leissa: /raises hand
[10:12] Ceasar Xigalia: Fern
[10:12] Chat Range: Tor Karlsvalt [2m]
[10:12] Fern Leissa: So are we talking about having a contest for the insula only?
[10:12] Fern Leissa: Hi Tor
[10:13] Rosie Gray: hello Tor
[10:13] Ceasar Xigalia: Hi tor
[10:13] Pip Torok: hi Tor
[10:13] Tor Karlsvalt: Hi all
[10:13] Ceasar Xigalia: The insula is a seperate agenda item
[10:13] Fern Leissa: Maybe I should rephrase my question then
[10:14] Fern Leissa: These catalog builds will not be build as part of a contest?
[10:14] Earl Grey Tea in a cup whispers: Mmm ... a nice cup of tea.
[10:14] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: so far, tor on the notecard.
[10:14] Pip Torok raises hand
[10:14] Ceasar Xigalia: They could be but that is not in the current proposal
[10:14] Fern Leissa: kk ty
[10:14] Fern Leissa: done
[10:14] Ceasar Xigalia: Pip
[10:14] CLEOPATRA Xigalia raises hand
[10:15] Ceasar Xigalia: Cleo after pip
[10:15] Rosie Gray raises hand
[10:15] Pip Torok: for the record, what is the reasoning behind stating whether the builder is a CDS cvitizen? done
[10:15] Ceasar Xigalia: Rosie after cleo
[10:15] Ceasar Xigalia: I will answer that pip
[10:15] Ceasar Xigalia: this was based on the discusion at last NG meeting
[10:16] Ceasar Xigalia: it can be changed by this meeting
[10:16] Ceasar Xigalia: Cleo
[10:17] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: I thought the catalouge was suggested compliants builds and that the contest was separate for the lnsula, and LA improvements.
[10:17] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: done
[10:17] Ceasar Xigalia: Rosie
[10:17] Rosie Gray: I was wondering about the "That each approved builder agree to provide one free to purchase build to the catalogue before they may include builds for purchase."
[10:18] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: good idea
[10:18] Ceasar Xigalia: Again that comes from last meeting
[10:18] Rosie Gray: since really, any merchant who has a shop can sell builds
[10:18] Ceasar Xigalia: these are pre approved builds
[10:18] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: a 512, but optional maybe
[10:18] Rosie Gray: and I was wondering if this is implying that there would be a joint shop for the builds?
[10:18] Rosie Gray: since we didn't really discuss that
[10:19] Rosie Gray: done
[10:19] Bells Semyorka raises hand
[10:19] Ceasar Xigalia: perhaps an open discussion would assist the flow
[10:19] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: ;/
[10:19] Ceasar Xigalia: bells then anyone
[10:19] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: lol
[10:20] Bells Semyorka: well I just wanted to add on to what rosie is saying.
[10:20] Bells Semyorka: correct me if I wrong, but I dont think this is a sign of a joint store
[10:20] Bells Semyorka: but rather a catalog to make it easier for new residents looking for land
[10:20] Rosie Gray: that's what I was getting at too
[10:20] Bells Semyorka: an assortment of builds that have been preapproved
[10:21] Bells Semyorka: ready to purchase and place on your land
[10:21] Bells Semyorka: done
[10:21] Ranma Tardis: raises hand
[10:21] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: I think the stores not a terrible idea, but maybe we do a simple as we can thing to get it going then add to it
[10:21] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: with a store after we get teh catalogue going
[10:21] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: d
[10:21] Rosie Gray: I wasn't saying we couldn't have a joint store with pre-approved builds, in fact I think it's a good idea
[10:21] Rosie Gray: but we haven't clarified it
[10:22] Rosie Gray whispers: this is the oddest music
[10:22] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: :) it is a good idea but im afraid it can slow it down , the project, and we can always add the store, rosie
[10:22] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: did alexia offer to make a catalogue ?
[10:23] Rosie Gray: yes sure, Cleo, I just wanted to clarify what we are talkiung about
[10:23] Bells Semyorka raises hand
[10:23] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: i think decide who is the approved buildings ? call for submissions ?
[10:24] Ceasar Xigalia: Bells you are free to type whenever at the moment
[10:24] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: we have plenty of people who do roman builds in CDS
[10:24] Bells Semyorka: thanks
[10:24] Bells Semyorka: wasnt sure
[10:24] Bells Semyorka: I just wanted to say that with the use of a hud interface and a delivery system
[10:24] Ranma Tardis: exuse me, I am having trouble understanding the conversation
[10:24] Fern Leissa: I didn't have the impressing we were going to set up a store but Rosie and CLEO's discussion raises the issue of where we would offer these builds to new citizens so that they could find them easily
[10:24] Bells Semyorka: we can create it so a person that whiches to have a build be delivered to them be given by a click
[10:25] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: it can be in the PIOs package they give to new citizens.
[10:25] Bells Semyorka: yes exactly a welcome wagon kit
[10:25] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: just automatic
[10:25] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: yay ! yes
[10:25] Fern Leissa: kk
[10:25] Rosie Gray: we could have a simple catalogue of the free builds to citizens set up perhaps near the old tier boxes
[10:25] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: that is still being done i am certain
[10:25] Pip Torok: good idea
[10:25] Rosie Gray: there is no PIO welcome new citizens package that I know of
[10:26] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: :/ then we can start one !
[10:26] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: used to be
[10:26] Tor Karlsvalt: That is a good idea.
[10:26] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: so the delivery of the catalogue is simple , kiosks too can be good
[10:26] Rosie Gray: it would be nice if there was a Welcome Committee
[10:26] Tor Karlsvalt: tho I don't even think I ever got one.
[10:26] Rosie Gray: but that's all another topic
[10:26] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: yes !
[10:26] Ceasar Xigalia: can i darw us back to the proposal
[10:27] Ceasar Xigalia: ty
[10:27] Ceasar Xigalia: the way i would like to do this is to take each line and consider it and any changes
[10:27] Ceasar Xigalia: then the next
[10:27] Ceasar Xigalia: then perhaps a vote
[10:28] Ceasar Xigalia: That New Guild develop a catalogue of pre approved builds for LA and other CDS sims.
[10:28] Ceasar Xigalia: line 1
[10:28] Ceasar Xigalia: and discussion or amendments
[10:28] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: aye
[10:28] Fern Leissa: Ah... sorry Ceasar... you are trying to get us to agree to proposals to submit to the ra for approval
[10:28] Fern Leissa: ??
[10:28] Ceasar Xigalia: yes ty Fern
[10:28] Fern Leissa: kk
[10:29] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: do we have to have approval if it doesnt have a budget ?
[10:29] Pip Torok: i suggest that the pre-approval specifies the theme of the build
[10:29] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: good point pip, in compliance with the covenent, which will include themes
[10:29] Ceasar Xigalia: That New Guild develop a catalogue of pre approved builds for LA and other CDS sims in the theme of the build
[10:29] Ceasar Xigalia: how about that
[10:29] Tor Karlsvalt: Well it would be reated to the covenants and our dealing with vendors
[10:30] Pip Torok: yes!
[10:30] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: approved implies that they meet the theme and covenenent
[10:30] Ranma Tardis: hn
[10:30] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: what ranma?
[10:30] Fern Leissa: I would suggest for the first line that we say ..."The New Guild will develop a catalogue of pre-approved builds for LA." I think I would leave out the other sims for now... just to keep the project managable
[10:30] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: agree FErn.
[10:30] Ceasar Xigalia: ok
[10:30] Ranma Tardis: so will all new builds be required to be approved in advanc?
[10:30] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: we do have a mandate
[10:30] Tor Karlsvalt: good idea Fern
[10:30] Pip Torok: ok
[10:31] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: no not all, ranma, just a selection of them fro people who are not sure
[10:31] Ceasar Xigalia: That New Guild develop a catalogue of pre approved builds for LA. in the theme of the build
[10:31] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: theme is redundant
[10:31] Fern Leissa: :)
[10:31] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: it cant be approved if its not in theme
[10:31] Rosie Gray: they all need to be approved sooner or later, but we are talking about the catalogue builds right now, Ranma
[10:31] Ranma Tardis: really?
[10:32] Ceasar Xigalia: I agree Cleo, but it wont hurt to leave it in
[10:32] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: k
[10:32] Ranma Tardis: well that is new to me
[10:32] Ceasar Xigalia: any other changes to line one?
[10:32] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: yes its new ranma .. :)
[10:32] Long Range: SDolphin Resident [92m]
[10:32] Rosie Gray: it's in the covenants though
[10:33] Fern Leissa: We're trying to offer new citizens an inexpensive way to get started in CDS Ranma.
[10:33] Rosie Gray: yes, with a selection of free, preapproved builds
[10:33] Ceasar Xigalia: ok line one at the mon=ment is
[10:33] Ranma Tardis: deleted conment
[10:33] Ceasar Xigalia: That New Guild develop a catalogue of pre approved builds for LA. in the theme of the build
[10:33] Fern Leissa: ok with me
[10:33] Ceasar Xigalia: i will move to line 2
[10:34] Ceasar Xigalia: and 3 as they go together
[10:34] Ceasar Xigalia: That the builds be created by people who have demonstrated a high level of build quality.
That to ensure the 'high level of build quality' and to remain consistent with the laws of CDS, builds be submitted to the New Guild and the Chancellor to be approved.
[10:34] Fern Leissa: I have no problems w/ lines 2 and 3
[10:34] Rosie Gray: sounds right to me
[10:34] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: me too
[10:34] Pip Torok: sounds good as is (at least to me)
[10:34] Sudane Erato: is 2 really needed?... since the builds must be approved?
[10:35] Ceasar Xigalia: it was really to express the thought we have a standard
[10:35] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: i see your point sudane.
[10:35] Ceasar Xigalia: do you have an alternative Sudane?
[10:35] Sudane Erato: only to omit it
[10:35] Pip Torok: i'd say yes .. gives an extra degree of quality assurance
[10:35] Sudane Erato: but its surely no harm leaving it
[10:35] Ceasar Xigalia: thoughts?
[10:35] Bells Semyorka: were showing that by creating the catalog i think. I personally see it as word fluff and
[10:36] Bells Semyorka: subjective to taste
[10:36] Rosie Gray: could just change the 3rd line to be "That to ensure a 'highe level...."
[10:36] Rosie Gray: covers the same principle
[10:36] Pip Torok: ok by me
[10:36] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: this is what we are proposing to the RA not necessarilly what teh new residents read, right ?
[10:36] Fern Leissa: hehe word fluff... cute :) I'm ok either way though.
[10:36] Rosie Gray: I think you are right, Cleo
[10:37] Ceasar Xigalia: yes to the RA at this time...they make the decision
[10:37] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: ty rosie
[10:37] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: k off u go C ..carry on
[10:37] Ceasar Xigalia: ok if you are proposing we remove it Sudane I will second ...do you so propose
[10:38] Sudane Erato: no... whatever people like... not harm in keeping it
[10:38] Ceasar Xigalia: anyone wish to have a vote on line 2?
[10:38] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: sure vote on 2
[10:38] Fern Leissa: Let's keep it then... it does emphasise right up front that you need to be an experienced builder
[10:38] Fern Leissa: vote
[10:38] Pip Torok: not me
[10:38] Rosie Gray: I think it's fine
[10:38] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: why pip ?
[10:39] Ceasar Xigalia: ok those in favour of line 2s removal asy Aye those against nay
[10:39] Ceasar Xigalia: say*
[10:39] Fern Leissa: aye
[10:39] Sudane Erato: aye
[10:39] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: aye
[10:39] Rosie Gray: abstain
[10:39] Pip Torok: aye
[10:39] HonestHeart: aye
[10:40] Sudane Erato: aye means removal, right?
[10:40] Ceasar Xigalia: yes
[10:40] Bells Semyorka: aye
[10:40] Ceasar Xigalia: aye
[10:40] Ceasar Xigalia: ok its removed
[10:40] Ceasar Xigalia: i will move to line 4
[10:40] Ceasar Xigalia: Only when approved will a build be entered into the catalogue.
That the catalogue should designate whether the builder is a CDS citizen or not.
[10:41] Ceasar Xigalia: sorry that include 5
[10:41] Ceasar Xigalia: Only when approved will a build be entered into the catalogue.
[10:41] Ceasar Xigalia: thats line 4
[10:41] Ceasar Xigalia: any comment?
[10:41] Pip Torok: none from me
[10:41] Fern Leissa: good as is
[10:41] Bells Semyorka: love it
[10:42] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: smashing !
[10:42] Rosie Gray: okay by me too
[10:42] Ceasar Xigalia: ok then line 5
[10:42] Ceasar Xigalia: That the catalogue should designate whether the builder is a CDS citizen or not.
[10:42] Rosie Gray: I don't see that as necessary
[10:42] Pip Torok: imo a tricky one .. are there [dis]advantages in this?
[10:42] Rosie Gray: if it's included by the rules
[10:42] Ceasar Xigalia: I guess the idea behind this thought is that of citizens knowing if they are supporting other citizens
[10:42] Sudane Erato: i think it's just kind of nice... but not essential
[10:43] Sudane Erato: yes
[10:43] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: i think its really important!
[10:43] Rosie Gray: why Cleo?
[10:43] Bells Semyorka: I think it helps create a sense of community among CDS. like hey we have residents that build and participate. you can so it too
[10:43] Fern Leissa: I suggest we eliminate line 5. Not really necessary and could be problemantic.. as in needing updates if someone becomes a citizen later. Or leaves CDS.
[10:43] Bells Semyorka: to show that were are all capeable
[10:43] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: as these floaat around SL we get some good PR so oour citizen builders can be acklnowledged
[10:43] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: typonse
[10:44] Rosie Gray: well the builds will always have the creator's name on them
[10:44] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: and it gives the CDS as a very good place to live if all these builders like you and sudane and bells live here
[10:44] Rosie Gray: and anyone who is interested, will look at their profiles
[10:44] You decline Venezia Venice Passion gondola a, Venice Passion (217, 161, 21) from A group member named serena Baccarin.
[10:44] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: but the catalouge
[10:44] Pip Torok: i can see some nonCDS who are excellent crying-off when they see this clause ..
[10:44] Rosie Gray: but anyway, doesn't matter that much, either way
[10:44] Rosie Gray smiles
[10:44] Chat Range: Tor Karlsvalt [6m]
[10:44] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: i think its a nice gesture for sure and good CDS PR i say keep it in !
[10:44] Pip Torok: nonCDS builders
[10:44] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: id honestly like it to only be CDS builders personally
[10:45] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: we have plenty
[10:45] Bells Semyorka: they ca always buy land and become citizens
[10:45] Fern Leissa: I kinda agree with CLEO on that
[10:45] Rosie Gray: wb Tor
[10:45] Fern Leissa: wb :)
[10:45] Chat Range: SDolphin Resident [8m]
[10:45] Tor Karlsvalt: sory been crashing all morning.
[10:45] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: then if someone wants to be in the catalogue let them join CDS
[10:45] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: we add aa page
[10:45] Rosie Gray: I agree CLEO
[10:45] Fern Leissa: yes
[10:45] Rosie Gray: we aren't in business to promote builders who aren't citizens
[10:46] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: we dont require them to buy cds builds, but the catalogue we do should promote our own
[10:46] Rosie Gray: wb SDolphin
[10:46] Fern Leissa: And we have builders here who are familiar with the community and the covenants
[10:46] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: heck almost allt he good roman builders live here anyway
[10:46] Fern Leissa: hehe
[10:46] Rosie Gray: lol
[10:47] Ceasar Xigalia: ok I will ask for a vote in this way, assuming it is seconded
[10:47] Pip Torok: whats the proposal?
[10:47] Ceasar Xigalia: vote 1 that line 5 stays the same...vote 2 that it is removed ...vote 3 that it is made CDS citizens exclusively
[10:47] Chat Range: josjoha Resident [5m]
[10:47] Ceasar Xigalia: does someone second?
[10:47] Fern Leissa: Hi jos
[10:47] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: second !
[10:48] josjoha: helloooo
[10:48] Ceasar Xigalia: hi Jos
[10:48] Rosie Gray: may we hear the Motion please?
[10:48] Pip Torok: hi jos
[10:48] Rosie Gray: hi Jos
[10:48] Ceasar Xigalia: Ok please vote 1,2 or 3
[10:48] Tor Karlsvalt: h Jos
[10:48] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: aye
[10:48] HonestHeart: Hi Jos
[10:48] Sudane Erato: i vote 1
[10:48] Ceasar Xigalia: vote 1 that line 5 stays the same...vote 2 that it is removed ...vote 3 that it is made CDS citizens exclusively
[10:48] Bells Semyorka: 1
[10:48] josjoha: hy Honest, Tor, Ceasal, Pip, Rosie Cleo Sodane Bells ......
[10:48] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: 3
[10:48] josjoha: (and whom i forgot)
[10:48] Pip Torok: 1
[10:48] Fern Leissa: I vote 3
[10:49] Ceasar Xigalia: any other votes?
[10:49] HonestHeart: vote 1
[10:49] josjoha: hi Winter
[10:49] Tor Karlsvalt: one is to allow anyone to enter a build in the cateloge
[10:49] Winter Nightfire: hi there :)
[10:49] Rosie Gray: hmmm... this is hard to follow this way
[10:49] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: see did everyone understand you voted for outside builders
[10:49] Ceasar Xigalia: yes but citizens to be noted
[10:49] Tor Karlsvalt: 1 cuz we are already asking for a freebie
[10:50] Rosie Gray: when you say "CDS citizens exclusively", are you referring to having thier names in the catalogues as CDS citizens?
[10:50] HonestHeart: raises hand
[10:50] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: only CDS citizens in the catalouge is 3 i think
[10:50] Ceasar Xigalia: 3 is that only CDS citizens are in the catalogue
[10:50] Earl Grey Tea in a cup whispers: Mmm ... a nice cup of tea.
[10:50] Bells Semyorka: I think a small seal on the side photo whould be sufficent, like build by CDS citizen
[10:51] Tor Karlsvalt: I like bells idea
[10:51] Ceasar Xigalia: ok the vote is for 1
[10:51] Ceasar Xigalia: that the line stays as is
[10:51] Pip Torok: , will the builds have copy mod no trans? Should the proposal elaborate on permission?
[10:51] Ceasar Xigalia: we can come to additions to the proposal at the end Pip ...please hold that thought
[10:51] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: copy is redundant if its free
[10:51] Bells Semyorka: I think that's a builder's peference in all honesty. We cant dictiate to a creator how they sell an item
[10:52] Ceasar Xigalia: ok line 6
[10:52] Pip Torok: ok
[10:52] Rosie Gray: I agree Bells
[10:52] Ceasar Xigalia: That each approved builder agree to provide one free to purchase build to the catalogue before they may include builds for purchase.
[10:52] Rosie Gray raises hand
[10:52] Tor Karlsvalt: I agree bells.
[10:52] Tor Karlsvalt: Indeed, the freebie might even be no mod.
[10:52] Ceasar Xigalia: rosie
[10:52] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: HH had a question C
[10:52] Ceasar Xigalia: then HH
[10:53] Long Range: Kwanita Resident [93m]
[10:53] Rosie Gray: When you are saying 'before they may include gbuilds for purchase", you are referring to these pre-approved builds, that will be in the catalogue, for sale?
[10:53] Ceasar Xigalia: yes
[10:53] Fern Leissa: How about for 6 ..That each approved builder agree to provide a free copy of the build to the catalogue before they offer builds for purchase to everyone in SL.
[10:53] Rosie Gray: that is making it a requirement then, Fern
[10:53] Sudane Erato: yes to fern's sentence
[10:54] Rosie Gray: is that your intention?
[10:54] Ceasar Xigalia: great if we could...i doubt any builder would be so bound :)
[10:54] Ceasar Xigalia: the whole of SL?
[10:54] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: yes fern !
[10:54] Rosie Gray: I don't see that as enforceable
[10:54] Fern Leissa: I was thinking of this as a way to provide free builds to CDS citizens while
[10:54] Fern Leissa: also allowing builders to sell these builds to anyone... including CDS pp if they want to pay for what they could get for free
[10:55] Fern Leissa: I am assuming that the free builds in the catalogue are ONLY for CDS citizens
[10:55] Sudane Erato: if you are saying that re Fern;s sentence... how is that diff than the orinal proposal?
[10:55] Rosie Gray: yes they have to be CDS citizens
[10:55] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: heres how you can do it, the creator gives it to the citizen themself at the CDS request
[10:56] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: or limited numbers of no copy to us
[10:56] Tor Karlsvalt: perhaps the Free builds will have to be in a vendor that only works for the group.
[10:56] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: you cannot ask someone to put a copy trans thing out free
[10:56] Rosie Gray: you can also set so the box only gives to a member of the group
[10:56] Bells Semyorka: a group script can ensure only citizen recieve it
[10:56] Sudane Erato: Copy, No Trans
[10:56] Fern Leissa: Yes Tor... you would have to wear your CDS tag to purchase
[10:56] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: you hve to make a gropu that is really citizens then, cos anyone can join CDS
[10:56] Bells Semyorka: you have to have CDS citizren tag enabled
[10:56] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: the group
[10:56] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: oh okay bells
[10:57] Rosie Gray: that part is straight forward
[10:57] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: you have had that in your shop for years
[10:57] Fern Leissa: You're right CLEO
[10:57] Tor Karlsvalt: Can't it be specific to the role, Citizen
[10:57] Bells Semyorka: other shops, not mine
[10:57] Rosie Gray: hmmm.. not sure about that, Tor
[10:57] Sudane Erato: Tor, i don't think so
[10:57] Bells Semyorka: you know what Tor Im not 100 sure
[10:57] Tor Karlsvalt: ok
[10:58] Sudane Erato: i think LSL functions can't read Roles
[10:58] Ceasar Xigalia: perhaps we can agree the principle and work out the practicalities of delivery later
[10:58] Rosie Gray: I think you are right, Sudane
[10:58] Bells Semyorka: but we can create a small group to put new residents in so we can limit who get new buiilds
[10:58] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: well i think the creator should be distributing directly not via vendors we get
[10:58] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: then the builder can show them the for sale stuff too fi they want
[10:58] Bells Semyorka: so someone that has been a new citizen for years dosent have access, unless they purchase land
[10:58] Bells Semyorka: there is always a work around
[10:59] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: sothey go to satirs shop, she gives them the build thats free and shows them a different one .
[10:59] Ceasar Xigalia: Can we consider the principle
[10:59] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: but i agree delivery do we have to decide now ?
[10:59] Ceasar Xigalia: ok i will take a vote
[10:59] Ceasar Xigalia: if seconded
[10:59] Rosie Gray: will you state the Motion please, Ceasar?
[11:00] Ceasar Xigalia: those in favour of line 6 as is say Aye those in favour of change say Nay
[11:00] Ceasar Xigalia: is there a second?
[11:00] Rosie Gray raises hand
[11:00] Ceasar Xigalia: rosie
[11:00] Bells Semyorka: Cesar wouuld you kindly repeat line Six for me
[11:00] Ceasar Xigalia: ok
[11:00] Rosie Gray: I still think that it is unenforceable
[11:01] Sudane Erato: i don't understand how line 6 as it is is diff than Fern's proposed line... in its meaning
[11:01] Ceasar Xigalia: That each approved builder agree to provide one free to purchase build to the catalogue before they may include builds for purchase.
[11:01] Tor Karlsvalt looks for the change
[11:01] Rosie Gray: how can you stop a merchant from selling builds?
[11:01] Ceasar Xigalia: it would be enforceable in that they would only get in the catalogue if they comply
[11:01] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: see i dont understand it etiehr , are you asking they have a free build and other builds too
[11:01] Fern Leissa: But we don't want to stop a merchant from selling builds.. right?
[11:01] Ceasar Xigalia: anyone can sell not all are pre approved
[11:01] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: so they only get a build in the catalouge if they offer one free
[11:01] Rosie Gray: perhaps the Motion should read "That each approved uilder agree to provide one free to purchase build to the catalogue, then they will be allowed to include for cost builds in the catalogue"
[11:02] Sudane Erato: yes
[11:02] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: to submit for approval, maybe
[11:02] Bells Semyorka: thiat might be better?
[11:02] Bells Semyorka: hat each approved builder agree to provide one free to purchase build to the catalogue before they may include builds for purchase to be included into the CDS catalog
[11:02] Sudane Erato: either Rosie's or Bells'
[11:02] Rosie Gray: yes, it just needs clarification
[11:02] Ceasar Xigalia: ok i will take a vote on rosies proposed wording
[11:02] Pip Torok: seconded
[11:02] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: aye
[11:03] Ceasar Xigalia: ok
[11:03] Rosie Gray: aye
[11:03] Pip Torok: aye
[11:03] HonestHeart: aye
[11:03] Tor Karlsvalt: aye
[11:03] Ceasar Xigalia: those in favour of the new wording say aye
[11:03] Sudane Erato: aye
[11:03] Ceasar Xigalia: aye
[11:03] Tor Karlsvalt: aye
[11:03] Ceasar Xigalia: ok agreed
[11:03] Bells Semyorka: aye
[11:03] HonestHeart: aye
[11:03] Pip Torok: aye
[11:03] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: ikes ! chat lag !
[11:04] Ceasar Xigalia: line 7
[11:04] Ceasar Xigalia: That citizens not by required to use catalogue builds on their land, in which situation the normal approval process through the Chancellor would apply.
[11:04] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: typ
[11:04] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: typo
[11:04] Sudane Erato: Is there a normal approval process?
[11:04] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: by is be
[11:04] Ceasar Xigalia: yes its via the Chancellor
[11:05] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: agree.
[11:05] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: change by to be
[11:05] Rosie Gray: yes, but I think the Chancellor needs some help
[11:05] Pip Torok: yes .. the Chancellor has his BAC hat on
[11:05] Ceasar Xigalia: The normal approval process allows the hancellor to consult the NG
[11:06] Rosie Gray: okay
[11:06] Rosie Gray: but I think it's all gone by the wayside for a long time now
[11:06] Sudane Erato: yes
[11:06] Ceasar Xigalia: I believe its still active
[11:06] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: only if there is an issue i think
[11:06] Rosie Gray: and it kind of puts the Chancellor in an awkward situation
[11:06] Ceasar Xigalia: my build was approved
[11:06] Ceasar Xigalia: recently by Tor
[11:06] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: and bells
[11:07] Ceasar Xigalia: yes
[11:07] Rosie Gray: but what if the Chancellor has concerns about a build
[11:07] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: i thought he only sought NG advice if its a questionable build
[11:07] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: then he asks
[11:07] Pip Torok: then we cd express it to NG ..
[11:07] Ceasar Xigalia: then he can express them to the builder and also consult the Ng if he wishes
[11:07] Rosie Gray: okay
[11:07] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: or she
[11:07] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: or it
[11:07] Pip Torok: the he cd express the concern to the NG ..
[11:08] Ceasar Xigalia: or she
[11:08] Sudane Erato: once a build is on the ground its extremely difficult to get it removed
[11:08] Rosie Gray nods
[11:08] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: not recently
[11:08] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: not formally
[11:08] Ceasar Xigalia: thats up to the Chancellor
[11:08] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: that i knwo of
[11:08] Ceasar Xigalia: he/she approves or not
[11:08] Rosie Gray: and there have been a number of covenants not adhered to recently
[11:08] Rosie Gray: that haven't been addressed
[11:08] Pip Torok: yes but in theory this shd be removeabke ...
[11:08] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: even in the chancellors own land in my opiniion!
[11:09] Fern Leissa: Covenant outlines the regular approval process...2. All structures are subject to review by the Executive branch. Upon completion of exterior construction, notice shall be delivered to the Chancellor for approval. If no approval or request for revision has been given by the Chancellor within 15 days from the date the notice of completion is delivered to the Chancellor, the building shall be deemed approved. In the event that the Chancellor announces in advance, a period of absence no longer than one week, reviews initiated within that period will be stayed until the end of the absence. Builders also have the option of submitting plans to the Chancellor for pre-approval.
[11:09] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: there is another topic, removing everything in CDS that is out of the covenent.
[11:09] Rosie Gray: well I'm thinking specifically of NFS, where there are supposed to be buildings, and there aren't
[11:09] Rosie Gray: I don't think they have been addressed
[11:09] Ceasar Xigalia: TY Fern
[11:09] Pip Torok: i agree with Rosie
[11:09] Rosie Gray: and that timeline is very short
[11:10] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: and LA where things from 120 AD rome have rubber whells etc. and not 5 m from the sidewalk, and implausable flat tile rooftops.. on and on
[11:10] Ceasar Xigalia: to bring us back to our proposal...the point of the line is to make clear the catalogue does not affect the normal rule of CDS law and the Chancellors approval
[11:10] Rosie Gray: yes, Ceasar, sorry you are right
[11:10] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: thast a next thin i think is to get it all in compliance, i agree
[11:11] Ceasar Xigalia: ok does anyone want to change the line?
[11:11] Pip Torok: not me
[11:11] Bells Semyorka: nope
[11:11] Ceasar Xigalia: other than the typo by to be
[11:11] Pip Torok: of course!
[11:11] Fern Leissa: :) Line is fine with me
[11:11] Rosie Gray: fine with me
[11:11] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: looks good to me
[11:11] Ceasar Xigalia: ok does anyone wish to add to the proposal...Pip?
[11:12] Pip Torok: no
[11:12] Pip Torok: no
[11:12] Ceasar Xigalia: I thought you had an addition Pip?
[11:12] Pip Torok: no
[11:13] Ceasar Xigalia: anyone else
[11:13] Rosie Gray: do we want to discuss the idea of where the catalogue would go?
[11:13] Rosie Gray: or leave that for now
[11:13] Pip Torok: i wd suggest in a public area where information is normally displayed
[11:14] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: what about a kiosk
[11:14] Ceasar Xigalia: can we agree the propsal as a whole (or not) first please
[11:14] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: yes C i agree. with you.
[11:14] Pip Torok: ok! :-))
[11:14] HonestHeart: are there not empty building in LA where posters could be posted and new people taken there to be able to see what is being offered
[11:14] Ceasar Xigalia: i am just adding the amendments then i will post to chat
[11:14] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: i am trying to sell them :)
[11:15] Rosie Gray: good idea in principle HonestHeart, but maybe can't do it because of permissions
[11:15] Bells Semyorka: Cleo you're like the realtor of CDS hahaha
[11:15] Earl Grey Tea in a cup whispers: Mmm ... a nice cup of tea.
[11:16] Ceasar Xigalia: Ok i will now post the whole proposal(in 2 sections) to chat
[11:16] Ceasar Xigalia: i will then call for a vote on whether the whole ting is agreed or not
[11:16] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: oh i try i try, but i want my commission soon.
[11:16] Ceasar Xigalia: and that it be sent to the RA
[11:16] Ceasar Xigalia: That New Guild develop a catalogue of pre approved builds for LA. in the theme of the build
That the builds be created by people who have demonstrated a high level of build quality.
That to ensure the 'high level of build quality' and to remain consistent with the laws of CDS, builds be submitted to the New Guild and the Chancellor to be approved.
Only when approved will a build be entered into the catalogue.
[11:16] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: wb tor
[11:16] Ceasar Xigalia: That the catalogue should designate whether the builder is a CDS citizen or not.
That each approved builder agree to provide one free to purchase build to the catalogue before they may include builds for purchase to be included into the CDS catalog
That citizens not be required to use catalogue builds on their land, in which situation the normal approval process through the Chancellor would apply.
[11:17] Ceasar Xigalia: ok thats the entire proposal
[11:17] Ceasar Xigalia: i will call for a vote
[11:17] Ceasar Xigalia: do i have a second
[11:17] Pip Torok: seconded
[11:17] Ceasar Xigalia: ok
[11:17] Ceasar Xigalia: those in favour of the proposal and its submission to the RA say aye
[11:17] Rosie Gray: aye
[11:17] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: abstain
[11:17] HonestHeart: aye
[11:17] Fern Leissa: aye
[11:17] Sudane Erato: aye
[11:17] Tor Karlsvalt: aye
[11:17] Pip Torok: aye
[11:18] Bells Semyorka: aye
[11:18] Ceasar Xigalia: aye
[11:18] Ceasar Xigalia: any more votes?
[11:18] Fern Leissa: aye
[11:18] Ceasar Xigalia: ok the ayes have it
[11:18] Ceasar Xigalia: i will send this to the RA
[11:18] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: do they meet tomrorow
[11:18] Ceasar Xigalia: ty
[11:19] Ceasar Xigalia: ok next item
[11:19] Ceasar Xigalia: Insulae
[11:19] Ceasar Xigalia: The NG is asked to conside any areas where we would like to see insulae and consider where the parcels there would have to be redrawn. That a contest be held for the best example of insulae or alternatively, insulae could be created for the catalogue (please see previous agenda item).
[11:19] Fern Leissa: Good question CLEO. Not sure. Not regularly scheduled for tomorrow but last week's was cancelle
[11:20] Ceasar Xigalia: a number of people have asked us to consider insulae in various ways
[11:20] Sudane Erato: can we define an insulae?
[11:20] Ceasar Xigalia: i'm not sure that a definition has been included in chat here or the forum
[11:21] HonestHeart: thank you Sudane Im not familiar with that word
[11:21] Fern Leissa: Yes... are we using it interchangably with apartment buildings
[11:21] Ceasar Xigalia: but will will go to an online dictionary to get one
[11:21] HonestHeart: apartment buildings, condos, town houses?
[11:22] Fern Leissa: A shop on the bottom and living quarters on top
[11:22] Ceasar Xigalia: ok online dictionary didnt help
[11:22] Fern Leissa: hang on
[11:22] Ceasar Xigalia: lets go with apartments condos etc
[11:23] Fern Leissa whispers: said the librarian
[11:23] Ceasar Xigalia: ferns definition
[11:23] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: yes the idea was simply to have very small lots that sell like hotcakes like in NFS
[11:23] Fern Leissa: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insula_(building)
[11:23] Bells Semyorka: I have to step off line for a bit, dinne rtime and all. Good luck everyone with the meeting. Ciao and ttfn
[11:23] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: and the little ones in AM
[11:23] Ceasar Xigalia: bye Bells
[11:23] Fern Leissa: Bye Bells :)
[11:23] Rosie Gray: bye Bells
[11:23] Pip Torok: can we confirm that the NG will always use the English word for a conventional island .. this will avoid confusion if any latin scholar were to start using "insula2 with its original meaning ...
[11:23] HonestHeart: ciao Bells....
[11:24] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: i think they should be by the water, how do we save the land thats for sale now there before i sell it
[11:25] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: yes pip american english, no latin
[11:25] Long Range: SDolphin Resident [92m]
[11:25] Ceasar Xigalia: lets go with Ferns definition from wikipedia
[11:25] Fern Leissa: According to this Wiki article... apartments were interspesed w/ single family houses... so we could just build around existing
[11:25] Chat Range: Tanoujin Milestone [18m]
[11:25] Rosie Gray: the Wiki = the Oracle
[11:25] Fern Leissa: hehe
[11:26] HonestHeart: ahh that would be in Delphi Greece.....I've been there
[11:26] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: i think before the project can start in any way we have to resever and cut parcels and hold them off the market.
[11:27] Ceasar Xigalia: ok the first proposal is that lots (at least some lots in LA be redaw to a smaller size (as per NFS) to make them more attractive and to build Insula on them
[11:27] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: no one can ubild if they dont knwo where it will be
[11:27] Fern Leissa: So do we want to suggest specific parcles to the ra?
[11:27] Fern Leissa: Then Sudane could take them off the market
[11:27] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: what does everyone else think ?
[11:27] Ceasar Xigalia: ok these are the govt plots in LA
[11:27] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: i dont see how you build not knowing exactly hwere, build or design
[11:27] Fern Leissa: Or can we just twist Sudane's arm right now :)
[11:27] Ceasar Xigalia: 1024s

P.42
P 41
P.38 Locus Amoensu

512s

Locus Amoenus P.5 (has current build)
Locus Amoenus P.5 (has current build)
Locus Amoenus P.5 (has current build on half)
Lower Vineyard P8 CDS Citizen Owned and Govened Democracy
P.16 ~Domus Luna Ortus
P17 (has current build)
P17
P17
Lower Vineyard P8 CDS Citizen Owned and Govened Democracy
Lower Vineyard P8 CDS Citizen Owned and Govened Democracy
Lower Vineyard P8 CDS Citizen Owned and Govened Democracy
Locus Amoenue P.11
[11:28] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: meaningless :)
[11:28] Sudane Erato: lol... not my arm... either Tor's or the RA's :)
[11:28] Fern Leissa whispers: kk. Tor looks a little beat up. I'll twist his
[11:28] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: but dont we have to know where first, so it can happen
[11:28] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: what if we say where then it sells tomorrow
[11:29] Fern Leissa: yes Agree CLEO... we probably should identify the plots we want
[11:29] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: where do people want this insulae
[11:29] Rosie Gray: shouldn't we be looking at the map while discussing this?
[11:29] Rosie Gray: hard to know otherwise
[11:29] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: i am
[11:29] Sudane Erato: i propose that a more complete proposal for this get developed and presented here
[11:29] Ceasar Xigalia: geievn the meeting time do we want to give a week for people to look at the plots and we continue this discussion next week?
[11:30] Rosie Gray: I agree with Sudane
[11:30] Rosie Gray: this shouldn't be off the cuff
[11:30] HonestHeart: i would hate to see all water front property go to insulae's
[11:30] Pip Torok: i agree too
[11:30] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: along the road seems like an obvious place
[11:30] Rosie Gray: it does, Cleo
[11:30] Fern Leissa: What about Alexia's model Could we rez that?
[11:30] Sudane Erato: almost all the aterfront parcels are already owned
[11:30] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: look at the map the south side of the sidewalk is all for sale
[11:30] Ceasar Xigalia: is there anyone who wishes to be involved in a committee to look at this?
[11:30] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: that can be recut
[11:30] Ceasar Xigalia: and make a proposal?
[11:30] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: or set not for sale maybe
[11:31] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: can we ask ra that tomorrow and then we move forward with what to put there
[11:31] Tor Karlsvalt: sorry was sort of distracted
[11:31] Ceasar Xigalia: to the NG meeting
[11:31] Pip Torok: yes .. count me in the committee if you wish
[11:31] Ceasar Xigalia: who wishes to be involved in a committee to look at plots and insula and make a proposal to this meeting in two weeks?
[11:31] Ceasar Xigalia: Pip is one
[11:32] Tor Karlsvalt: Along the wall or north of the road would be good for insulae
[11:32] Ceasar Xigalia: anyone else
[11:32] Fern Leissa: Ok. I'd be willing to be part of that committee
[11:32] Ceasar Xigalia: Fern 2
[11:32] Tor Karlsvalt: me too
[11:32] Ceasar Xigalia: Tor 3
[11:32] Fern Leissa: wb CLEO
[11:32] Tor Karlsvalt: wb Cleo
[11:32] Pip Torok: (not so lonely then ;-)
[11:32] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: looking too hard
[11:32] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: ty
[11:33] Ceasar Xigalia: I believe Trebor will be interested as he has spoken with me and posted
[11:33] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: yes we want to give Trebor time to have input
[11:33] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: hand the people on the forums
[11:33] Rosie Gray: he will definately want to be involved
[11:33] Fern Leissa: And what about Alexia. Shall we ask her too?
[11:33] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: aboslutely
[11:33] Pip Torok: good idea!
[11:33] Tor Karlsvalt: That would be good
[11:33] Ceasar Xigalia: Ok can I ask you fern to organise the meeting over the next two weeks
[11:34] Ceasar Xigalia: set up a discussion on the forums
[11:34] Fern Leissa: Ok. I will be willing to do that
[11:34] Fern Leissa: kk
[11:34] Ceasar Xigalia: and report back to Ng in 2 weeks
[11:34] Ceasar Xigalia: ty
[11:34] Fern Leissa: Ok
[11:34] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: uh oh hes delegating
[11:34] Ceasar Xigalia: ok we have a choice to consider NG finances or to adjurn and move that to next week
[11:34] Tor Karlsvalt: Treb had some good insulae ideas also
[11:35] Tor Karlsvalt: Hi Tan
[11:35] Tanoujin Milestone: Hi Tor
[11:35] Ceasar Xigalia: wmay i take a vote on continuing or adjurning?
[11:35] Pip Torok: hi Tan!
[11:35] Pip Torok: yes lets
[11:36] Ceasar Xigalia: tok i take that as a second Pip
[11:36] Pip Torok: you can!
[11:36] Ceasar Xigalia: hThose in favour of adjurn ment say aye those in favour of continuing say nay
[11:36] Pip Torok: seconded
[11:36] Sudane Erato: aye
[11:36] Fern Leissa: aye
[11:36] Pip Torok: aye
[11:36] Tor Karlsvalt: yes, second
[11:36] HonestHeart: aye
[11:36] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: aye!
[11:36] Rosie Gray: aye
[11:36] Tor Karlsvalt: aye
[11:36] Ceasar Xigalia: aye
[11:36] Ceasar Xigalia: ok ty all
[11:37] Ceasar Xigalia: we will continue next week
Ceasar Xigalia,
“I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”
― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

Post Reply

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”