Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild

Moderator: SC Moderators

Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Elections - Secretary of the Board of the NG

Post by Moon Adamant »

Hello all,

As per our Charter, I am calling the elections for Secretary of the Board of the New Guild, for Sunday, the 26th June, at 10AM SLT.

I'll remind you again that all citizens can run up for the role: please state your willingness to run by a reply to this post till Friday, the 24th.

I will also ask for suggestions for other agenda topics to be placed in replies to this post.

Thanks!

Eudaimonia now!
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Elections - Secretary of the Board of the NG

Post by Moon Adamant »

I would like to mention here, as I just did at today's Town Hall, that unlike in previous elections where I kept the role of Secretary as the incumbent in the lack of other candidates, that this time it won't be possible, due to on-going health issues, which have basically prevented me from keeping the NG going. For this I apologize, and the only excuse I can offer is that I hoped they would resolve, and that isn't happening.

So my feeling is that the NG really needs someone to keep it going, as there are new and old projects to be taken care of. Obviously, I'll help the transition to the best of my abilities!
But I would really like to urge those who are interested to run for the role.

Sorry again :(

Eudaimonia now!
Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rosie Gray »

I would be willing to stand as Secretary of the Board of the New Guild. As most anyone who knows me will be able to tell you, I'm very interested in improving the CDS sims and would like to offer my services this way.

In my SL career I have built partial and whole sims including the terraforming, the buildings, and the landscaping, so have a fair amount of experience this way. I'd hope to continue with the excellent work that Moon has done, and look to the future with the help of all of the wonderful creators that belong to the NG and the CDS group as a whole.

Rosie

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Moon Adamant »

Hello all,

Due to some calendar changes iRL which were quite unexpected, I'll have to pass the meeting to 11 AM SLT - is this all right by everyone? We'll only have 1 hour of meeting, which should be enough to hold the elections.
Alternatively, the meeting could pass to after the RA meeting, but my understanding is that 2 PM SLT may be a more difficult hour for a lot of people.

Please let me know what you think!

Cheers and thanks :)

Eudaimonia now!
Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rosie Gray »

That should be fine for me Moon.

~ Tommy Douglas
Arria Perreault
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Arria Perreault »

Anna has announced a poetry sunday at that time: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3482

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rosie Gray »

Perhaps we could postpone the election, due to the poetry event. That would be better for me because I now have visitors arriving for the weekend.

Rosie

~ Tommy Douglas
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Moon Adamant »

Oops, sorry - I only read your reply today. I can postpone it, of course - will login in any case to be there and to warn people.

But when would be a good time to hold the meeting? Next Saturday at 9AM SLT, for example?

Looking forward to hear from you all about this.

Cheers,

Moon

Eudaimonia now!
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Moon Adamant »

Ok... never mind answering that last post about postponing lol. The meeting was held, please read the transcript on this forum :)

Eudaimonia now!

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”