Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild

Moderator: SC Moderators

Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Proposal for Schloss

Post by Moon Adamant »

Hello all,

Over the last two Board meetings (transcripts available), the Guild has decided to pro actively create a new proposal for intervention on the Schloss, to be presented to the Executive. It was decided further that the draft of the proposal would be done collaboratively through Google Docs.

I am therefore calling all interested citizens to help define this proposal, by contributing to the Gdoc, since we will end up with a final document, rather than just topics on a discussion here which would have later on to be compiled on a final doc. To be able to access it, please IM me in world and give me a mail address so i can invite you for the document (Gmail addresses will work better).

Thanks!

Moon

Eudaimonia now!
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Proposal for Schloss

Post by Moon Adamant »

Hi all,

Last meeting, the Guild decided that the items Rationale and Inquiry Into Needs in the collaborative doc must be ready by 13th Dec, so we can then move on to properly create the Specs and start the Proposal Draft.

At same time, the Reference Images collab presentation is live: check it here.

So if you want to give a hand on this, please IM me with your mail address so i can join you to the collab docs! :)

Eudaimonia now!

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”