Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild

Moderator: SC Moderators

Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

NG Secretary of the Board Elections

Post by Moon Adamant »

Hello all,

As per our Charter, i am calling the elections for Secretary of the Board of the New Guild.
For the moment, i am still not aware of the new RA meetings times, so i am setting the date for next Sunday, the 2nd August 2009, at the Guild Board Meeting. I will try to warn with a bit of advance at what time will this meeting take place.

Everyone wanting to run for the role of Secretary of the Board, please answer this thread until the 2nd Aug.

Thanks!

Eudaimonia now!
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: NG Secretary of the Board Elections

Post by Moon Adamant »

Hello all,

The RA will meet on sunday at 7 AM SLT, so i am calling the Secretary of the Board elections* at 9AM SLT, at Neufreistadt School.

EDIT= * for the same date... :)

Eudaimonia now!
Delia Lake
Dean of the SC
Dean of the SC

Post by Delia Lake »

I would like to commend Moon for the outstanding job she has done as Secretary of the New Guild. Moon, I know you have held this responsibility for a while but would hope you would be willing to continue on in this position for the new term. Your talent and dedication to the integrity and coherence of the CDS sim designs in a major reason why our homeland in SL is one of the most beautiful and livable sites on the entire grid.

Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Moon Adamant »

Thank you Delia :)
I am available to carry on, but the recent lack of meetings for over a month shows that i may have issues to assure a weekly presence. As you all know, my RL and SL are closely connected, and what i do for a living is very similar to being the NG Secretary - meaning that i also work in project mode and that at times i may not be fully available - and that is something that must be taken into reckoning as well :)

Eudaimonia now!

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”