Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild

Moderator: SC Moderators

Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Board Meeting 26th July 2009 - Agenda

Post by Moon Adamant »

Hello all,

After a long interruption (my fault only!), we will resume the Board Meetings from now on.
Agenda for today:

- Welcome to new citizens
- Presentation of the New Guild
- Calling of Board Secretary Elections
- Review of ongoing and pending work:
CN City SE corner re-deployment
Info centre: business directory
GMP workgroup

We will meet at 9 AM SLT in the Neufreistadt School. All citizens are welcome to attend!

Eudaimonia now!
Jamie Palisades
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Board Meeting 26th July 2009 - gov't input

Post by Jamie Palisades »

Good morning. Sorry that the short notice of this meeting may interfere with my ability to join you.

Please be advised that -
-- i have provided several deadlines for the completion of the Colonia Nova City SE quadrant, which have not been met, so I expect that the government will re-take the space and make other arrangements for its disposition shortly.
-- Members of the "building advisory committee" generally have been unavailable to me, so most of our land use and zoning executive decisions this term necessarily proceeded without their assistance.
-- We made arrangements with AA's assistance for land smoothing of the CDS and AA land masses in the absence of Guild assistance. We have, however, applied several of Moon's CDS ground textures to AA land, in spots, in order to accomplish this, and thank you again to Moon for providing those to CDS.
-- We also all will, in the new term, face some questions about the GMP in light of AA's arrival, and other matters regarding covenants and government buildings.

Whoever is selected as chancellor for next term, at the new RA's initial meeting on 2 August, undoubtedly would benefit from your views on how and whether the Guild wishes to be involved. Thanks and kind regards JP

== My Second Life home is CDS. Retired after three terms
== as chancellor of the oldest self-governing sims in SL.

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”