Transcript - RA Meeting 9 February 2017

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Guillaume Mistwalker
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Transcript - RA Meeting 9 February 2017

Post by Guillaume Mistwalker »

[11:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): LEt us get started.
[11:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I call this meeting to order.
[11:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a motion to approve the agenda?
[11:02] Tanoujin Milestone: so moved - who will post the transcript btw?
[11:02] Ranma Tardis: second
[11:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I will
[11:02] Tanoujin Milestone: k
[11:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): LEt's vote.
[11:02] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[11:02] Ranma Tardis: aye
[11:02] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[11:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes.
[11:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): IS there a motion to approve te minutes?
[11:03] Ranma Tardis: I motion to approve the minutes
[11:03] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[11:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's vote.
[11:03] Ranma Tardis: aye
[11:03] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[11:03] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[11:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes.
[11:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Since Tor is not here, let us move on to a report by the LUC.
[11:03] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Has there been any news there, Bagheera?
[11:03] Tanoujin Milestone: Hi Pip
[11:04] Pip Torok: hi Tan
[11:04] Bagheera Kristan: There has not been a meeting since last time the RA met, so nothing of new substance to report. Sim review for LI is ongoing
[11:04] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you.
[11:04] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's move on, then, to citizens' concerns.
[11:05] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): If there are any, please click the talking stick.
[11:05] Rosie Gray waves at Pip
[11:06] Pip Torok: pip waves back ...
[11:06] Lilith Ivory: Hi Pip
[11:06] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[11:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Since it seems that there are no citizens' concerns, are there any RA concerns?
[11:06] Pip Torok: hi lili hi lo!
[11:06] Bagheera Kristan: *raises hand*
[11:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Bagheera?
[11:07] Bagheera Kristan: Just a quick note - since Tor isn't here - but I think it is worth adding to the official record...last month we were operating in the Black - hooray ! Done
[11:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you, Bagheera, for that wonderful news. ㋡
[11:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): clap clap clap
[11:07] Pip Torok claps
[11:07] Rosie Gray: ❤
[11:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): clap clap clap
[11:08] Ranma Tardis: claps
[11:08] Lilith Ivory: great news!
[11:08] Bagheera Kristan: thank Widget, Rosie, Sudane and everyone :) and Tor
[11:08] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tanoujin?
[11:08] Tanoujin Milestone: I want to take the opportunity to thank Kate Amdahl in her absence for serving. And I would like to raise the question who is going to be the new archivist?
[11:08] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[11:08] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I am willing to take over these responsibilities.
[11:09] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Lilith, did you have a response?
[11:09] Lilith Ivory: no just a comment as dean as Kates forum post get mentioned :)
[11:10] Lilith Ivory: before the SC can start taking action and organize a by-election I still need the official notecard from Kate about her willingness to resign
[11:10] Lilith Ivory: before I get this I can´t start organizing the by-election
[11:11] Lilith Ivory: done
[11:11] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) nods.
[11:11] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you, Lilith.
[11:11] Lilith Ivory: yw :)
[11:11] Lilith Ivory: oh one more thing
[11:12] Lilith Ivory: I asked Sudane to create a actual citizen list today as we will need it for the elections
[11:12] Lilith Ivory: we have 65 citizens atm who are in good standing
[11:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you
[11:13] Lilith Ivory: I´ll ask Tor to post it on the forum asap
[11:13] Lilith Ivory: finally done now
[11:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): In response to your concern, Tanoujin, and so that there will be no confusion, I motion that I am elected Archivist of the RA.
[11:13] Tanoujin Milestone: i second that
[11:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Any discussion?
[11:14] Bagheera Kristan: only that as LRA that seems quite a full plate...? are you okay with it?
[11:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): While I have a full plate, this is mostly administrative work.
[11:14] Bagheera Kristan: ok
[11:14] Bagheera Kristan: thank you for volunteering !
[11:14] Tanoujin Milestone: thank you, Gaius
[11:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): ㋡
[11:14] Ranma Tardis: agrees with Tan
[11:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): LEt's vote
[11:15] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[11:15] Ranma Tardis: aye
[11:15] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[11:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker) abstains.
[11:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes.
[11:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Alright.
[11:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): On to Old Business.
[11:16] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Has there been any other news on the effort to shift LI?
[11:16] Bagheera Kristan: nothing new except I do want to thank Tor, he has b een very helpful and Tan for his maps !
[11:16] Bagheera Kristan: otherwise, nothing new yet
[11:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thanks to both of them, then ㋡
[11:18] Tanoujin Milestone: :) nice to hear my maps are in use
[11:18] Ranma Tardis: :)
[11:18] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let's move on, then, to discuss the funding of events through tip jars.
[11:18] Bagheera Kristan: *raises hand*
[11:19] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I included it here because I have recently announced that I have tabled my proposal for a separate fund.
[11:19] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Bagheera?
[11:20] Bagheera Kristan: just my thinking, because the minutes didn't get posted until yesterday and Sudane is not here, I think the first step would be to make sure Sudane knows about it and find out her advice on how to implement it, Done
[11:20] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): That was in part my concer as well.
[11:21] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I will send her a notice after our meeting, telling her we had done so.
[11:21] Bagheera Kristan: great !
[11:22] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I also will speak with her about asking for possibly noting how much we actually receive per month from tip jars and how much of this money actually covers events.
[11:22] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I think it would be helpful to know what help the tip jars do in this regard.
[11:22] Tanoujin Milestone nods
[11:22] Tanoujin Milestone: are we ready to table the topic?
[11:23] Bagheera Kristan: if that is a motion, I second
[11:23] Tanoujin Milestone: so moved, yes
[11:23] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): LEt's vote.
[11:23] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[11:23] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[11:23] Ranma Tardis: aye
[11:23] Rosie Gray raises a hand
[11:23] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Rosie?
[11:24] Rosie Gray: oh just in case it's useful, I see that the entire revenues from tip jars in December were L$496
[11:24] Rosie Gray: not a lot to count on
[11:24] Tanoujin Milestone: :(
[11:24] Ranma Tardis: :(
[11:24] Tanoujin Milestone: but sometimes it is 5k
[11:24] Rosie Gray: you can look at the history of what they are on the Financials
[11:24] Bagheera Kristan: well it is supplemental to help citizen events, so every bit helps :)
[11:24] Rosie Gray nods
[11:24] Rosie Gray: okay done
[11:24] Lilith Ivory: Tor told me we got a lot of tips during Joas event
[11:24] Lilith Ivory: just forgot the actual number
[11:25] Rosie Gray: ah okay
[11:25] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passed (since I didn't say it) at 11:23
[11:25] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): This issue fits more generally in the first two concerns I wanted to raise in new business: citizen activity and also RL fundraising.
[11:27] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): As Alexis de Toqueville explained in his analysis on American democracy in the 19th century, the life of a democracy can be measured by the actions its own private citizens take.
[11:28] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): That there are some who have taken an initiative is good, but many of the newcomers fear that they do not have the power to hold private events and be as active in the social agenda of the estate as some older people.
[11:28] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Here, I am reporting what they say to me.
[11:29] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Do others agree that newer citizens feel this way? If so, what can we do, as the RA, to allay those anxieties?
[11:30] Bagheera Kristan: can you give some specific examples of what they are saying? not names, but gist of comment? I have not experienced this feedback myself?
[11:30] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): If there are no immediate responses to this general question, we can return to it. But I hope that we can come up with possible solutions.
[11:30] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Well, you can see it with the case of Kate or Sylvia, who express themselves cautiously.
[11:31] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): They have ideas, and some good ideas, but they are not connected as well as other citizens are to shape the life of our estate.
[11:31] Rosie Gray: it always takes time ㋡
[11:32] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): One idea I had had was to convert one of the parcels in LA into an exhibit space or into some sort of sandbox.
[11:32] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): In our chancellor's previous terms, this was an idea he had floated.
[11:33] Bagheera Kristan: I know I had suggested using the amphitheater parcel as a sandbox as it is big enough to be useful, most of our other parcels would be too constraining to be a sandbox, imho
[11:33] Bagheera Kristan: but I am in favor of a sandbox
[11:33] Ranma Tardis: me too
[11:34] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): IMO there are some large parcels in LA that could be large enough.
[11:34] Bagheera Kristan: the challenge with LA is it is a double prim sim, so it is too easy to make a mistake and overfill a parcel
[11:34] Rosie Gray: they'd have to be taken out of the configuration of 'saleable' land if you did that
[11:34] Pip Torok: Don't forget that a _private_ initiative should have first and foremost a private provenance
[11:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Not necessarily, Rosie.
[11:35] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Not if a parcel for sale is taken over under certain conditions, such as that if possible buyer should interest themselves in the parcel.
[11:36] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We already do that with certain large-scale events.
[11:36] Ranma Tardis: I think CN would be better
[11:36] Bagheera Kristan: I think that is too confusing, since the amphitheater is already dedicated gov land, we wouldn't have a fluid location for the sandbox, it would be fixed, otherwise people would have to potentially keep changing their LM
[11:36] Bagheera Kristan: and CN is a standard 1 prim sim, so less likelly to break something
[11:36] Rosie Gray: yes, would be better to have a permanent one, on a platform 1500m up
[11:37] Bagheera Kristan: agrees with Rosie*
[11:37] Ranma Tardis: nods
[11:37] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Is there a way to make it autoreturn without returning objects from members of the LV?
[11:37] Bagheera Kristan: yes, Autoreturn does not return Group objects
[11:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Why not, then ㋡
[11:38] Rosie Gray: but there are a lot of objects that aren't group
[11:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I like that idea.
[11:38] Rosie Gray: would want to be very careful with that
[11:38] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We would have to change them, then, so make sure, ya.
[11:38] Rosie Gray: and... wouldn't we want to restrict it to CDS citizen use?
[11:38] Bagheera Kristan: Is there anyting on the amphitheater parcel that is legacy, I thought it was all new enough to make sure everything has the right tag? yes we would have to check
[11:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I do not think so, Rosie. I think it should be open to all SL residents.
[11:39] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): It could be marketing tool.
[11:39] Rosie Gray: hmmmm
[11:39] Bagheera Kristan: I agree with Gaius, part of the attraction is getting people who haven't come here before to come
[11:39] Rosie Gray: need to have someone monitoring it then
[11:40] Bagheera Kristan: if it is set to autoreturn, it typically won't be a problem
[11:40] Lilith Ivory: this parcel is not very big and when we have auto return I don´t see any harm done when all can use it
[11:40] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I could monitor it from my forum -- it's just across the street.
[11:40] Lilith Ivory: the bigger problem will be that it cna be littered by citizens who are in the LV group
[11:40] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I'll be like Bibulus -- I'll be looking for omens in the heavens.
[11:41] Bagheera Kristan: the one thing I might recommend is reparceling the adjoining road parcel to not allow object entry
[11:41] Bagheera Kristan: you don't need a group tag to parcel, I have a couple sandboxes set up on the mainland, so I ahve done it before
[11:41] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): This is an idea we can explore further.
[11:41] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Would anyone like to take their proposal under their patronage?
[11:42] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): *take this proposal
[11:42] Bagheera Kristan: my plate is full right now, but if no one steps forward, I can address it next month
[11:42] Ranma Tardis: not until I return to the states
[11:42] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tan, are you available to write up a proposal?
[11:43] Tanoujin Milestone: i am not enthusiastic enough to adopt it :)
[11:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Haha, ok.
[11:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Bagheera, could you take it over since you have expertise with it?
[11:43] Bagheera Kristan: yes, but it will have to wait a month, but after that, yes certainly
[11:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Of course ㋡
[11:43] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you.
[11:44] Tanoujin Milestone: better we wait a little and someones who knows her stuff handles it. Thanks, Bags
[11:44] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes, thank you ㋡
[11:44] Bagheera Kristan: my pleasure :)
[11:45] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I will ask about other ideas we might have in the next few meetings under the same heading of "Citizen Activity."
[11:46] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): This is a problem that was a concern (perhaps unstated) last term--and while I am not looking to fix the problem (considering how pernicious it is), I would like to ameliorate it.
[11:46] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): With that, I also wondered about real world fundraising.
[11:47] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Specifically, are there ways in which we can better represent ourselves to the broader world in way that might better the community?
[11:48] Tanoujin Milestone: want to ask me for money at the railway station? No earnestly, it is mostly what you find on wikis about us that may influence this
[11:48] Tanoujin Milestone: Gwyneth did a good job with that in the past
[11:49] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[11:49] Ranma Tardis: being seen as less argumentative
[11:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes, those are both good.
[11:49] Ranma Tardis: it is how Caledon sees us
[11:49] Ranma Tardis: done
[11:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Well, we are a democracy...
[11:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We do not have to agree, but we should hope to work together.
[11:49] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): In speaking with Rosie and others, I have been thinking of soliciting donations, especially at times when we are in the red.
[11:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tan, you're right too in noting that we could tap into the information world.
[11:50] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): The CDS offers something which is unique as a virtual democratic project.
[11:51] Bagheera Kristan: I worry that donors who are not part of CDS or even SL might have expectations we cannot fulfill or - flip side - want to interfere without really knowing what we are about
[11:51] Pip Torok: One thing to consider is that the theme of defending a democracy (any democracy) is very much the thinking of RL this year of 2017
[11:51] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Yes, Pip.
[11:52] Rosie Gray thinks Ranma makes a good point about the perception other communities may have about the CDS, but that thankfully the source of most of the arguing has been banned from here.
[11:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): This should be advantageous to us.
[11:52] Ranma Tardis: nods
[11:52] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): And that is a good concern, Bagheera, but something that can be solved by only taking donations with no strings attached.
[11:53] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): i.e., not accepting grants or organised philanthropy associated with RL interest groups.
[11:54] Tanoujin Milestone: hm. It has been long since this was discussed. It remembers me of a time when we talked about founding a RL NGO. There was concern the RL group would get control over the virtual part
[11:55] Bagheera Kristan: that is my concern as well
[11:55] Tanoujin Milestone: we wanted a nonprofit then, you remember?
[11:55] Ranma Tardis: nods
[11:55] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We can still seek donations without being a nonprofit, though. Think of websites like GoFundMe.
[11:55] Bagheera Kristan: I have always like that CDS is virtual first, in fact, you may have noticed I kick a bit to keep it that way.. .lol.. you might say it is my party platform
[11:56] Bagheera Kristan: Gaius, what do you perceive is the benefit/need?
[11:56] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): To fill the gaps from when we are in the red significantly.
[11:57] Bagheera Kristan: in my opinion, the red indicates - is a symptom - that we need to address an existing problem - if we stopgap it with RL funding, we are avoiding the real issue, imho
[11:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I am worried by the talk that we should liquidate some of our sims, especially when we should be expanding.
[11:57] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I understand that, but we should be doing both.
[11:57] Bagheera Kristan: we have never been at the point, as spelled out in the estate responsibility act - been low enough at that percentage - to liquidate a sim
[11:58] Ranma Tardis: I fear we would lose citizens with the sims
[11:58] Bagheera Kristan: at least never since that act was passed
[11:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): This is a concern I can consider at more lenth.
[11:58] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): *length.
[11:59] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Shall we move on?
[11:59] Ranma Tardis: nods
[12:00] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Finally, since I suspected that I would dominate those two points, since they are mine, I wanted to ask what term-long goals the three of you have and what you can do for them.
[12:01] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Would anyone like to speak?
[12:01] Ranma Tardis: I would like to give it some thought
[12:01] Bagheera Kristan: I feel we have made good progress about things I care about such as the sandbox and dedicating use of the donations....
[12:02] Bagheera Kristan: I think these will be good seeds that may germinate into more citizens and citizen involvement...so nothing further at the moment, done
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you, Bagheera.
[12:02] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Tan?
[12:03] Tanoujin Milestone: I always wait for citizen initiatives and suggestions and try to further them. There is nothing on my personal agenda at the moment. But i am open to those suggestions :)
[12:04] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[12:04] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you ㋡
[12:04] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Ranma?
[12:05] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Did you have anything you wanted to say?
[12:05] Ranma Tardis: not at this time
[12:05] Ranma Tardis: done
[12:05] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you
[12:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Let us move on, then.
[12:06] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Are there any general announcements?
[12:07] Rosie Gray raises a hand
[12:07] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Rosie?
[12:07] Rosie Gray: yes thanks
[12:08] Rosie Gray: just to let everyone know that I have decided to use my 512 for being a premium SL citizen to create a 'CDS OUtpost'
[12:08] Rosie Gray: kind of like an Embassy
[12:08] Rosie Gray: since I have no personal use for the space, and I don't have to pay tier on it
[12:08] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Oh, very nice ㋡
[12:08] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you, Rosie.
[12:09] Rosie Gray: and I'd like to thank Bags for helping me find a really great parcel of land for that
[12:09] Bagheera Kristan: :) and Rosie did a really beautiful job with it !
[12:09] Tanoujin Milestone: where can i see it, Rosie? Do you have a LM?
[12:09] Rosie Gray: and for letting me use a little plot of hers for a CDS sign too
[12:09] Rosie Gray: yes one moment
[12:09] Ranma Tardis: I can do the same with mine
[12:09] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you, Rosie ㋡
[12:10] Rosie Gray: please have a look
[12:10] Lilith Ivory: thank you Rosie
[12:10] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I also wanted to say that I am hoping that the CDS LGBT Pride Parade will happen in late April.
[12:10] Rosie Gray: it doesn't take all of my 512 either, so I may try to find another little tiny spot to use up the rest
[12:11] Tanoujin Milestone: yay for the parade :)
[12:11] Rosie Gray: Ranma it would be great if you did the same, and if anyone else did
[12:11] Ranma Tardis: just need the sign
[12:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I am still hoping that more people will be interested in the parade idea!
[12:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): If there is nothing else, let's move on to our next meeting.
[12:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Anyone? Anything else?
[12:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): I am still hoping that more people will be interested in the parade idea!
[12:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): If there is nothing else, let's move on to our next meeting.
[12:12] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Anyone? Anything else?
[12:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Alright!
[12:13] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Well...
[12:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Our next meeting will be ...
[12:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): 23 February 2017 @ 19:30
[12:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): That works for most here?
[12:14] Tanoujin Milestone: works
[12:14] Ranma Tardis: yes
[12:14] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Works with me.
[12:14] Pip Torok: not for europeans i fear
[12:14] Bagheera Kristan: fine with me
[12:14] Ranma Tardis: hey it was 4am for me
[12:15] Bagheera Kristan: we are staggering meeting times, Pip, every other meeting is good for someone :)
[12:15] Tanoujin Milestone: aha, now that Kate is no longer on the RA.... maybe we can return to the Saturday dates?
[12:15] Rosie Gray: It's always cocktail time somewhere in the world!
[12:15] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We can, Tan!
[12:15] Bagheera Kristan: weekends are not good for me, Tan
[12:15] Pip Torok: thank you, Bagheera
[12:16] Tanoujin Milestone: oh, i see, Bags, okay
[12:16] Bagheera Kristan: sorry
[12:16] Bagheera Kristan: rl family
[12:16] Tanoujin Milestone: np
[12:16] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): We can discuss other extraordinary times on the forum, though.
[12:16] Tanoujin Milestone: just forgot
[12:16] Bagheera Kristan: :)
[12:16] Ranma Tardis: after March 1st I will be back in the USA
[12:16] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): If there is nothing else to discuss, shall we adjourn?
[12:16] Bagheera Kristan: Motion to Adjourn
[12:16] Tanoujin Milestone: second
[12:16] Ranma Tardis: second
[12:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Hah.
[12:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Vote?
[12:17] Ranma Tardis: aye
[12:17] Bagheera Kristan: aye
[12:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): aye
[12:17] Tanoujin Milestone: aye#
[12:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Motion passes.
[12:17] Gaius Tiberius Curio (guillaume.mistwalker): Thank you for a quick meeting, everyone.
[12:17] Bagheera Kristan: Thank you for a great meeting !

Gaius Nebuliens Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker)
si enim pecunias aequari non placet, si ingenia omnium paria esse non possunt, iura certe paria debent esse eorum inter se, qui sunt cives in eadem re publica. (Cic. De Rep. 1.32.49)

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”