PROPOSED AGENDA FOR THE 6th 21st RA MEETING, SEPT. 1

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Cadence Theas
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

PROPOSED AGENDA FOR THE 6th 21st RA MEETING, SEPT. 1

Post by Cadence Theas »

I am attaching the agenda for the sixth RA meeting of the 21st RA term. All are invited to attend and be part of democracy in process!!

Agenda for the sixth 21st RA meeting, September 1, 2014, 8:30-10:30am SLT

1) Administrative Business

1.1) Review and approve agenda

1.2) Review and approval of the previous August 11, 2014 meeting minutes

1.3) Executive Report.

Because the question session had to be cut short after the chancellor presented his executive report at the August 11 meeting, the RA invited him to appear at this meeting to finish the question session. Unfortunately, because of prior commitments, he will be unable to attend. The proposal is to submit a list of questions generated at this moment to send to the chancellor for him to answer at his leisure.

2) Citizen Concerns

3) RA Members’ Concerns

4) Old Business

N/A

5) New Business

5.1) Special guest presentation.

Because there was a lot of confusion in the forum as to the procedures of the treasurer, the reimbursement of monies, and other fiscal related topics, the RA has invited Sudane to give a presentation to address these confusions. There will be time at the end of the presentation for questions.

5.3) Conflict of Interest
To establish a commission to address this issue to later present recommendations, guidelines, or legislation to the RA.

5.4) Review of CDS and LV groups
Based on postings in the forum, the idea is for the RA to review the different categories of membership in the two groups, the privileges and obligations that each category represents, and the procedure that is used to maintain the membership lists up to date, and reflective of current positions and roles of the citizens of CDS.

6) Commission Reports

6.1) Chancellor’s powers commission report

6.2) New sim commission report

7) General Announcements

8 ) Next RA Meeting

9) Adjourn

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”