Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Cadence Theas
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

RA Commission - re new sim legislation

Post by Cadence Theas »

Hello CDS Citizens,

The RA has charged me with heading a Commission re new sim legislation, building, and sim details.

The commission will consist of 5 members, including myself.

We will:
1) Discuss and agree on legislation for a new sim (mainly financial decisions such as division of private land/public land, tier to charge so we break even)
2) Discuss and agree on legislation for the new sim building/creative process
3) Discuss and agree on what type of sim (i.e. full sim, homestead), where it should be located, what it should be called, and what the theme should be.

We will hold poll members of the CDS citizenry through inworld meetings, forum discussions, and surveys to gain a good understanding of what citizens would like to see.

I will be expecting us to work in a cooperative manner to pull together ideas and create legislative bills to propose to the RA for consideration and voting on.

Any citizen interested in participating on this working commission please send me a notecard by Monday August 4, noon SLT, letting me know that you are. Remember, even if you aren't a part of the commission, you can still give your opinions on the forthcoming polls, on the forum discussions threads, and inworld meetings..

Thank you,
Rosie Gray
21st Representative Assembly

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”