Clarification of Sudanes statements to the RA 1st Sept 2014

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ceasar Xigalia
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Clarification of Sudanes statements to the RA 1st Sept 2014

Post by Ceasar Xigalia »

I was somewhat surprised at the comments from the Treasurer at the RA meeting on the 1st Sept. Clarification of Sudanes statements for the record.

[09:44:56] Sudane Erato: the current chancellor does not wish to use this system

I have never indicated to Sudane that I do not wish to use this system (Googledocs). Sudane sent me this email on the 10th July 2014

To: CXigalia <>
Sent: Thu, Jul 10, 2014 10:53 am
Subject: Re: CDS payment requests 2014b 21st RA (sudane erato)
Regarding your requests for payments, I haven't heard back from you on this issue. Please understand that I cannot issue payments based on IMs which I may or may not get. One way or another we must use this form. If because of not having a GMail account you cannot access this form, please send me an email simply stating the same info as that requested in the form, and I will fill in the form on your behalf. The info is:
Date of Request
Pay To?
Complete Description of the Expense
Amount
I will then add that the Requesting Official is you, and I will add the date when the payment is made by Rudeen.
I have added the L$1 payments you requested for IP rights for you and Vic Mornington. But I did not enter yet the entertainment expenses which you sent on a notecard because I could not understand from the text on the card who was to be paid for what. Please use the above noted 4-field format.

Sudane........................................
Profile: http://bit.ly/p9ASqg

'If because of not having a GMail account you cannot access this form, please send me an email simply stating the same info as that requested in the form, and I will fill in the form on your behalf'........from the email from Sudane above

I therefore had no reason to believe that sending an email with the required information was a problem, because she indicated in the above email that was fine.

[09:45:11] Sudane Erato: and has in fact entirely ignores it
[09:45:37] Sudane Erato: so... I asked him to give me the info I need to fill it out
[09:45:50] Sudane Erato: that he has done once or twice
[09:46:10] Sudane Erato: complaining that I am requiring "specific formatting"

I have never complained about formatting nor anything else in regard to payments by Sudane. I can be quite clear on this having reviewed all IMs, notecards and emails. Please note the email above where Sudane specifically states that emails with the 4 items of information are acceptable.

Please note the email chain below (read from bottom up) where Sudane appears to have forgotten her statement from the email of the 10th July and subsequently questions my use of the format and method she had herself suggested.

On Aug 12th 2014

Sudane

I don't have anything other than the image file myself. Therefore please use that this time. I will make sure that figures are able to be clipped and pasted in future as that will ease your workload.

Regards Ceasar

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2014, at 2:48 AM, Sudane Erato <> wrote:
Yes, these are presented as the information that I need for the records. But you have posted an image file, so in order for me to insert this into the spreadsheet record I will have have to retype every letter and number. That's unacceptable.
Ceasar, I am required by RA action of many years ago to report in detail every non-tier expenditure. Please do not make this more of an agony than needed. If you must resort to placing this info in the forum instead of the shared spreadsheet which I have provided, at least give me a spreadsheet format, or some other format which can be clipped and pasted.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 10:07 PM, Chris Xigalia <> wrote:
Sudane

Please go to the following forum link to see the list of payments you need to make. Its on the Exec announcements site

http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5333

Ceasar

-----Original Message-----
To: CXigalia <>
Cc: Bagheera Kristan <>
Sent: Wed, Aug 6, 2014 4:19 am
Subject: Re: payments
You have forwarded to me emails with no information. Please use the transparent system which I've set up. Conveying payment requests privately can result in potential "he said/she said" disputes, which I want no part of.

Currently, Ceasar can write to this document. I have previously requested that you give me any additional names you wish added for edit rights.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:14 PM, CXigalia <> wrote:
Sudane

Please pay the following

Thanks Ceasar

Sent from my iPhone

Image file attached

Ceasar Xigalia,
“I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”
― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”