Em (Mothercard) Warden retires- hello EmWarden Resident!

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Em Warden
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Em (Mothercard) Warden retires- hello EmWarden Resident!

Post by Em Warden »

Mothercard (Em) Warden's registration name in SL was a silly mistake, due to insufficient knowledge in English more than 8 years ago. I won't go into any details... I could half cover it up by the display name Em Warden ( Em for "M" as in Mothercard).

The "Mothercard" has been a nuisance to me (and a riddle to others) during the years, and I finally got down to doing something about it. I created an identical twin avatar- and found that the name "Em Warden" was available for registration in SL! EmWarden Resident and Mothercard Warden have exchanged permits to edit each others objects, so the residents of CDS can occasionally see Mothercard rezzing things for Em. She is in fact EmWarden Resident's walking Inventory, or her private Archie, if you like :)

Mothercard's parcels in the CDS have been transferred to Em Warden by two very kind EM:s, including all the objects in them. Em also inherited her e-mail address.

It doesn't matter whom of the Ms. Wardens you meet. They both look exactly the same, and they share the same typist behind the keyboard... But Mothercard won't be online much any more, so I suggest that those of you who have Em/Mothercard Warden on their friendslist say goodbye to her :cry:

So- goodbye, Mothercard (Em) Warden, and hello Em Warden (EmWarden Resident)!

When you go through hell- keep walking!

Winston Churchill
Han Held
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Em (Mothercard) Warden retires- hello EmWarden Resident!

Post by Han Held »

"Goodbye and Hello as always" :)

I've seen you and her around -whichever name/account you choose we're always glad to see you around. :)

---
"I could talk talk talk, talk myself to death
But I believe I would only waste my breath" -Roxy Music "Remake, remodel"
Em Warden
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Re: Em (Mothercard) Warden retires- hello EmWarden Resident!

Post by Em Warden »

A mutual pleasure, Han :)

When you go through hell- keep walking!

Winston Churchill

Return to “General Discussion”