SL15

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

SL15

Post by Brian Livingston »

Hi all,

In the spirit of the 15th anniversary of SL, I have been digging through my inventory and pulling out some interesting items, which are currently being displayed in my courtyard in CN.

However, I am quickly running into some prim limits - needless to say, we weren't the most prim-efficient pre-mesh. Before I go looking for a short term rental, does anyone have surplus prims to short-term rent/donate for an exhibit of early SL ephemera?

Some of the things I've dug up this evening:
- Linden Collector Cards & Collectable bears (each of which are 20-40 prims)
- The archives of SLBN (SL Broadcasting Network), a ~2004 still-image broadcast network that covered the 1st anniversary parade

Brian

Han Held
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: SL15

Post by Han Held »

Brian Livingston wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi all,

In the spirit of the 15th anniversary of SL, I have been digging through my inventory and pulling out some interesting items, which are currently being displayed in my courtyard in CN.

However, I am quickly running into some prim limits - needless to say, we weren't the most prim-efficient pre-mesh. Before I go looking for a short term rental, does anyone have surplus prims to short-term rent/donate for an exhibit of early SL ephemera?

Some of the things I've dug up this evening:
- Linden Collector Cards & Collectable bears (each of which are 20-40 prims)
- The archives of SLBN (SL Broadcasting Network), a ~2004 still-image broadcast network that covered the 1st anniversary parade

Brian

I'd be happy to help! At the moment I have 2,200 prims available in NFS. Depending on what you want to do, I would be happy to set up either a floor of The Monster Fach (the blue abomination by The Schloss) or let you use one of the parcels I have outside of the walls (look for the egyptian obelisk by the path) also I have one of the corners, I think the south-west one, though it's a narrow space and very out of the way.

---
"I could talk talk talk, talk myself to death
But I believe I would only waste my breath" -Roxy Music "Remake, remodel"
Han Held
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Han Held »

Of course, I realised that my Neufreistadt prims don't help at all since you're in Colonia Nova.

Um...a second exhibit, maybe?

---
"I could talk talk talk, talk myself to death
But I believe I would only waste my breath" -Roxy Music "Remake, remodel"
Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Brian Livingston »

I'm not tied to CN for the exhibit - That just happened to be where I had available land :) I'll shoot you a PM inworld.

Return to “General Discussion”